Prologue

(Narrative)

The Legend Of The Prophecy (A story from the book of the witches.)

Once Upon A Time...

Ravenna Redwood "the Great Witch" had a vision of seeing two star crossed lovers having an affair outside their bloodline, centuries from now in the future. They will soon have a hybrid child.

A Hybrid greater than good and bad with an ability a witch has never had. A heart of  stone no vampire can slay and with strength no werewolf will touch.

And on the day of its ascending on their eighteenth birthday the hybrid will receive tremendous power. It will in fact be more powerful any witch vampire, werewolf, even a mortal." And might be an abomination to us all." But with a hybrid's strength there are also weaknesses. Something ancient that no one will find belonging to one of the oldest and powerful vampire, the Immortalis Dagger might put an end to the hybrid.And a search for the Immortalis dagger still active over years for the safety of the people.

This being told to future generations of witches, werewolves, humans, and vampires afraid of the prophecy becoming true. Since then (during dawn of time) the supernatural and the mortals were divided into Four realms or sectors the Witches,Werewolves, and Vampires also some mortal hunters. Each guaranteed a treaty of silence and laws to protect them from each other.

The four cannot be invaded or have relations outside a pack, coven,bloodline or cult. Being afraid of abominations and threats to them, they enforced that law. Now if that

were to happen crimes such as that will be punishable by death. But every now and then it can be broken.

Over Centuries  later ...

After many years of the prophecy still not being fulfilled they didn't fear anything. Finally putting a rest to finding the immortalis dagger. The laws of nature were balanced. That was until Demetrius Crowley the son of Jack, Leader of the vampires and Sabine Accalia daughter of Chief Wayland Accalia, a werewolf met and fell in love. Their love was powerful than any magic a witch can cast. A vampire's strength. A hunters kill. Or even a werewolf's bite. By falling in love the Law between vampires, werewolves, and witches were broken. Ravenna's vision was coming true in which everyone feared of happening. The two star crossed lovers chose love over their own. And once Sabine had become pregnant.They both were vulnerable and now a price of death were on their heads.There was no turning back now.

Jack ordered a kill Demetrius and Sabine for disobeying their way of life. All of the peace they looked for was gone. His own father wanting to kill him for his wrong doings. Showing no mercy but pain and misery. Even Sabine's father Wayland ordering the wolves to kill Sabine's unborn child and save her from death. Riots and battles broke out because of them. Eventually it was too late. They were now being hunted by everyone.

Demetrius had to protect her at all times even if it meant biting people's throats out or killing them. He even had to protect her during the full moon where she was at her weakest. Nine months later...

Everyone went on a hunt to kill it before it was too late. It was time for Sabine to give birth to the newborn miracle. A place where those who cannot roam. Where no witch, vampire or werewolf could enter. But with the help of Demetrius' friend and guardian Lucius the great  and mysterious vampire and an underground witch named Kate, they were guaranteed to be safe.

The Day The Child was Born On A Blue Moon Night

A chapel outside Pennsylvania was there safe haven as Wayland, Jack, and Gaia descendant of the witch Ravenna were on a man hunt to kill this "demon baby." Kate helped Sabine in her time of need. Prepping her for the worst outcomes and casting a spell temporarily hiding her and Demetrius' scent.

Screaming came out which helped the vampires and the werewolves to track her. While she was giving birth blue lights were flashing and her eyes turned a yellow gold color. It was blue moon outside covered by darkened clouds.

The baby was born. Its eyes were electric blue at first and turned to normal.  Sabine wanted to see her assumed "son" before they came and Lucius departure with the baby. Lucius told her it was not a boy but a girl. He handed her the baby girl.

"She will be named Amara Elan Crowley." It was a strong name for a brave child that will be the greatest hybrid. She will bring change and end this war.The last name was taken from Demetrius. She was saddened to let go of her newborn baby.

Before departing Kate hands Lucius a protection necklace to keep the baby safe and hidden. Lucius took her away moving her away from danger and left. Demetrius grabs a blanket and hands it to Sabine. She cuts herself and pours the blood on the blanket. Pretending that the baby was dead and. Demetrius threw the blanket in the fire burning the remains

Sabine told Kate to leave. It was not her fight it was between the two of them and the others. Her last words to her were "Be strong, your daughter will be safe. Remember that she is the key. Goodbye Sabine and Demetrius." before leaving.

Demetrius opens the door. The witch Gaia and her coven using their magic on Demetrius making him weak. Jack and his other vampire subjects ready to attack and Wayland  and the rest of the pack were there too.

"Father don't do this" Demetrius pleaded. With Jack there was no mercy or forgiveness.Once you broke his rules, you were punished.

"You're not my son and you never were or will ever be" Jack replied. He dishonored the family name and Jack. Demetrius's heart began to weaken from the witches.

One of the vampires smelt blood and checked upstairs.

The blood was coming from the fire. It wasn't the baby's blood it was Sabine's blood he claimed. Jack went closer to Demetrius."It really breaks my heart to kill one of my own but this has to be done. But all is forgiven if you tell me where your hybrid beast is?" He asks

"That "hybrids'" name is Amara and you will never find her. Not over my dead body " Demetrius responds. Jack gets angry and rips his heart out of his Chest as Sabine scream out of heartbreak. Wayland witnesses Sabine's lover get killed and smiles in no remorse. One of Jack's vampires does the honor and rips off Demetrius' arms and legs.  It was torture. As he ripped out his heart and burned it so they won't ever try to bring him back to life.

Wayland grabs Sabine telling her it will all be over but she has to confess into telling them where the child is. She refuses and gets angry. Sabine then threatens them that one day Amara will rise against them one day of its ascending. Ravenna's vision came true and that this was the beginning.When it claims its powers it'll be stronger than any of us combined, even Jack in which he was afraid of. On the night of its eighteenth birthday. She then took a knife and stabs and kills herself. Wayland's eyes were in shock.His own daughter sacrificing herself to protect her baby.

Lucius moved the baby baby far away from the vampires and the others. He placed her on a door step and left a necklace around her neck symbol of a sun and moon together. It will protect her at all times. Making her powerful against them.

"Soon they will see..." Lucius says to Amara before he takes his leave as he rings the doorbell of a woman's apartment then leaves.

As the woman opens the door she finds a baby on her doorstep. Why would anyone abandon a precious little baby she asked herself. No name or letter on her. She picked her up and comforted her. Taking the baby as her own. Over the years being a mother to her and protecting  her.

But there will be a day many moons from now where everyone will know the Hybrids' name.

The End.

Or is it the beginning?