Chapter 13

I was sitting next to Tristan with the crystal ball. He wanted to know what I was doing with the crystal ball that belongs with witches.

When I was younger I never knew about my parents and I wanted to know about them. Until one day I came across this close. I sit there knowing that I was lying to him and he believes me. I feel so bad I earned his trust and now I'm giving it away just by lying to him.
. He thinks that I am with this person he has learned so much about in the past two weeks. But really been a lie. And it was all to protect myself.

"Okay" he says
" Maybe you can find what your looking for. Maybe you want to see yourself stronger and bolder and not weak in the future.

" Maybe that's not all I want to be stronger and bolder not weak." I can hear Tristan golfing and his heartbeat I just will do anything to touch that chest of his. I am having this strange feeling in my gut.
Tristan look deeply into my eyes and says maybe "we shouldn't be messing around with crystal balls I really don't want to look into my future he says." I already know what I will be. A monster everyone hates.
He looks at me as if I were crazy he knows where he is and I know what he is but he's more than that. He feeds and try to put off his emotions he would know how I feel about him.

"That's not true you're more than a monster" your Tristan a vampire amongst vampire. Your the type of person who doesn't want to feel anything because of past experiences and I get that .This might be irrelevant but... When I saw you with Briana I wanted to kill that bitch. I just realized I called Briana a bitch and I don't care.
Tristan's  face lights up like he wanted to laugh. Finally for once he laughs and I am glad.
"Great now you're laughing at me and I'm completely mad I told him."
He keeps laughing until he wants to get the words out of me asking what am I trying to say.
"What I'm trying to say is that I hate thinking of you and I hate wondering what you doing at the time of the day. I hate the way you're so impulsive, I hate the way you so rough with me and hate the way your so distant and that makes me like you even more." I got the words out of me with I don't know how he'Oh my god this was a mistake I get up and leave to try to run out the door. Tristan uses a speed and run by the door he closes it and I back up.

"One of the qualities of being a vampire is being able to turn off every emotion you have he says." "Until I met you, you tried to change me that makes me hate you and it makes me want you Elissa."

He lifts me up and starts kissing me he rushes to the wall and hold me up against the wall. He is kissing my neck. I feel a whole bunch of sensations running in me. He takes off his shirt and I can feel his muscular abs. His hands are running down my waist . Afterwards he put me down and continues to kiss me. When he starts kissing me you told me how are you sorry that he ignores me. And he has never been sorry his whole life.
His eyes continue to look at Mine never losing contact.

When I wake up from this dream I realized this wasn't real it was morning and I realized Tristan never said those words you never kiss me and he never showed any ounce of humanity. Everything wasn't a real except for my mother calling wanting to meet Lucius in Harrisburg. But if this was a dream how do I find out what his power was. Why isn't this making any sense.
I wake up not knowing what I did the morning before. I wonder how I got to my bed. I'm still in my sweaty training clothes. I felt like I was having the hangover. I look at myself in the mirror.

When going to the arena to see Tristan. His back is turned around for me not looking what's behind him.
" Elissa" he says . Good morning you finally wake up.
"Do you remember anything that happened yesterday? I ask". He looks at me as if I don't remember anything.
"While you were training you passed out. I carried you to your room and put you on the bed. I didn't want you to break your neck with more practice yesterday."

What he said was really familiar it sounded like what he said in my dream about breaking my neck. It was deja vu all over again.
I look at his face. I can tell he's hiding something. And he doesn't want to say. The way he shifts his face not wanting to look at me.
"I thought we should do something more dangerous like going back to the forest I don't know something adventurous."

" I know just the thing to do" he says. His eyes turn red and he grabs my arm running through the forest up to the cold mountains of Pennsylvania. He speeds faster and we reach there. His hands let go of me.
"We are going to train here on this mountain" he says. This was definitely dangerous. I was ready for danger. He was ready to fight me. He has the stake in his hands. Moving and swing ing the stake making an attempt to stab my heart.

I throw the stake away from his hands and it falls off of the mountain. I was using my signature stance then made an attack.

Looks like I'm going to have to rip out his heart. Tristan takes a piece of rock from the mountain throwing it at me. I caught the hard heavy rock and throw it back at him. I laugh in return to his attempt.

I try not to get angry because when I am angry I use full on force and my eyes turn into the electric blue color. Vampires do not have that shade of color is when they turn. They're eyes are blood thirsty red. He will be able to tell I am different if I change . And he will probably tell the headmaster about me.
When I finally beat him he falls to the ground with me on him. I smile and he smirks a little bit.
"I win"
"Indeed you have he says. He flips over now I am on the groundnand he is on top of me. "Never lose focus".

"How can I when you always find a loophole to me winning"

"Its not always about winning a fight. "Its about not losing control and letting your opponent know your not weak" he says.

"I should be a guardian of the school, like you. So I can proven myself."

Tristan remember to get off of me and does so. He sits on the ground next to me. The mountain looked so beautiful in isolation. Its no wonder people don't come out here its peaceful and it should be kept that way.

"This may seem like an off topic question but do you know humans besides human hunters."
"The only humans I know are the ones who want us dead he says.