1.

I woke up to the annoying sound of the bell. Shit, I totally overslept. Ugh, I had to go and pick up Michael at the airport. I'm gonna kill Betty and Amy. They were supposed to wake me up. I somehow manage to wake up and walk towards the living room, Gosh, Michael is going to kill me. He wanted me to be there. I feel so bad. Who even sleeps till 3PM? This is why I shouldn't have stayed up writing, I missed my football practice too. Cool. I'm such a fuck up. I've always been a fuck up. 

  I open the door to see my frowning boyfriend, however I smile and hug him, "I so sorry, I overslept,"

"Yeah.." he replies and kisses my forehead, "I looked around everywhere for you,"

"I'm really sorry," I say again, "It's just that... I stayed up all night -"

"Writing," he cuts me off, "I get it," he sighs and enters the room, "Betty and Amy called you,"

"They did?" I reply, "Oh god... I must have really overslept,"

"You did," he chuckles and sits on the couch, "Ahhh, I missed this place,"

  We were still living at our old house, where Michael asked me to move in on my 19th birthday. It wasn't really huge, but it was ours. Michael wanted to own a bigger house but we didn't go for it because I couldn't pay the rent. I struggle to pay the rent for this house, forget about the bigger house than this. I knew Michael didn't mind paying all the bills by himself but I did. I wanted to pay for half the stuff, because.. that was fair. He didn't mind living here, though. It was still our house. We had so many memories here, it was just like.. home.

"I missed you," I say and cuddle him, "I missed you so much,"

"Your mouth stinks," he chuckles, "but I missed everything so much," 

"I just woke up, obviously my mouth stinks," I say.

"Can you take a shower?" he asks me, "Please?"

"Why?" I smirk, "You can't kiss me when I have bad breath?"

"Well.." he kisses me cheek, "I don't really know if you even showered after the football practice yesterday," he shrugs, "you're still so gross,"

I gasp, "I'm gross? You wear the same underwear for 5 days, and I'm gross?"

"You see," he says, "I don't exactly have anyone to make me leak -"

I put my hand on his mouth to make him stop talking, "you're still so perverted,"

"Always for you," he winks, "Now can you please go and brush at least?"

"Of course," I say.

"Go!" he playfully pushes me, "It's been four months I even kissed you,"

I laugh, "Same for me. God, you're too eager,"

"I MISS MY GIRLFRIEND," he says in a high tone.

"Okay, okay, how about you go and change and I'll brush?" I say.

"Yes," he replies, "These jeans are too fucking uncomfortable now that I have you around,"

"What does that even mean?" I ask him as I get up to walk towards the washroom.

"It means these jeans are too tight and you look really sexy and so I have this huge -"

"Okay, fine! I get it!" I blush.

"You still blush the same way," he gets up and walks towards the room.

"You still say the same sexual shit," I reply.

"And that still makes you blush. How cute," he says.

I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.

***

"Are you being serious?" I say trying to push him off me, "We've been on this bed for more than 3 hours!"

"So?" he wiggles his eyebrows, old habit of his that annoys me, "Not like we had continuous sex throughout,"

"We've had sex 3 times," I say.

"No, we've had oral two times," he says.

"Same thing!" I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, I missed you," he kisses me again. 

I kiss him back giving his tongue entrance, honestly, I missed him too. I missed feeling him, touching him, I missed his touch. I missed his stupid sexual references, his stupid jokes. I missed how he looked at him and how he wiggled his eyebrows to annoy me. I missed how he'd always hold my hand and cuddled me. I missed him.

I break the kiss, "I'm tired,"

"Already?" he smirks, while leaving kisses on my neck.

"Ye-yeah," I manage to say.

"Okay," he says while he continues to leave kisses on my body, "wow, you're so hot,"

"You've said that 5 times," I reply.

"Ask me if I care," he says as he kisses my stomach, "I missed your tummy, too,"

"I missed yours," I chuckle.

"I don't have a tummy," he looks up at me and frowns, "I have a smooth stomach,"

I laugh, "Don't have a tummy? You have the cutest tummy ever,"

He rolls his eyes and lays next to me, cuddling me, "My fans love my tummy,"

"I know they do," I reply, snuggling closer to him, "I love your tummy,"

"I love you," he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I love you, too," I reply.

"I love you, more," he says.

"Nope," I reply and look up at him, "I love you the most,"

"If Calum was here, he'd groan at us," he chuckles.

"Calum is so annoying, I don't know how Addy copes up with his non-romantic ass," I say.

"I used to be so jealous of Calum," he mutters, "he was always your first choice,"

"You're always my first choice," I say and peck his lips, "nobody else,"

He smiles, "Same for you,"

I rest my head on his chest, "don't you think we should eat something?"

"Yeah," he chuckles, "I'll order meal for 5,"

"Why 5?" I look up at him.

"Because you'll eat for 3 people," he shrugs.

"Shut up!" I playfully smack him, "my appetite is rather stable now,"

"What?" he frowns, "you don't eat like a walrus? WHAT HAS BEING 24 DONE TO YOU?"

"I do eat a lot, but I eat for 2 people only," I say.

"Whatever," he rolls his eyes, "I'll still order meal for 5,"

"Fine!" I reply.

Honestly, I was so happy that he was back. I needed Michael so much in my life, I needed him to be right next to me, and here he was. Right next to me, making me forget all the reasons I had to be sad, and making me happy as ever.