10.

"Emizie," he sighed with relief, "where the fuck are you? I've called you so many times, do you fucking realize how scared I am right now? You were nowhere to be found! Where are you? Please just tell me where are you?"

"Betty's house," I say.

"What the fuck!" he yells, "Couldn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't," I say with an attitude, "just like how you couldn't tell me about your week off plan,"

"What?!" he asks, "Who told you?"

"Why does that matter?" I ask him.

"You know what... fuck this, I'm coming to pick you up," he says as he disconnects the call.

If he thinks coming here and kissing me a few times is going to make everything alright then he's wrong. He's dead wrong. I hate him, why did he have to lie? Out of everything.. lie? He knew I can't stand liars. If he was so interested in that fucking Jessica he could have said it to me. I fucking hate him.

***

"Emizie, can you listen to me?" Michael places his hands on my shoulders but I step back, "Emizie, c'mon..."

"If you wanted to break up, you could have just told me," I shrug.

"Break up?" he raises his eyebrow, "how did you work that out?"

"Oh, c'mon Michael! What were you doing all these days? Where did you go? Do you think I'm dumb? Do you think I don't understand?" 

"Understand what? That I cheated on you?" Michael speaks up, "Listen, can we argue at home and not in your friend's house?"

"What home?" I laugh bitterly, "you mean our bedroom? Where we only meet to fuck and nothing else,"

Suddenly his expressions change, I know I've said something really extra that I didn't need to but isn't it true? Almost everytime we spoke this month ended up with having sex. What am I supposed to think? He only ever showed up when he wanted to get laid. That was all that I was to him these days.

"You're saying that I've just been using you for -"

"Yes," I cut him off, "and I don't think it's a lie,"

He shakes his head, "Right," he chuckles, "So I've been with you for 6 years just because I wanted to have sex with you? Makes sense!"

"Maybe not all 6 years, but -"

"Oh shut up," he snaps, "you know what? You're an asshole. You're a fucking coward. You're dumb as fuck. Just because I lied to you about taking a week off doesn't mean I am cheating on you, dumbfuck. Stop accusing me. You want to know what I was doing all these days? I brought a new flat. For us. I've been working on that, and you know why? Because I want to get married to you. I was going to ask you to get married to me tomorrow. After making love to you all night today, I'd fucking ask you to marry me. I would like to settle down with you, have kids with you, I want to live my entire life with you. But you know what? You don't deserve it. I deserve someone way better who wouldn't just accuse me of such a horrible thing, especially after the amount of times I've reassured her that I love her and only her. Especially after expressing my love to her in such a special way. And you know why I always end up having sex with you? Because that's the only way I can truly make you feel special. I'm not good with words, I can't always write the best songs, and I feel you deserve to feel beautiful. Especially since I have a lot of female fan following, I don't want you to feel insecure. So I make love to you, I don't fuck you. There's a difference. And you know what? You'll never know the difference, because you're so fucked up inside, that you don't wanna believe anyone else. You need to start loving yourself. Only then you'll see how much I love you,"

I couldn't say anything. I was so...blind. He looks so hurt right now. Like, he's about to cry. How could I be so blind? How could I be such a bitch? Why did I just run to conclusions. I'm such a horrible person. I can't even look him in the eyes right now.

"Michael -" I start to say but he cuts me off.

"Oh, fuck off," he says, I've never heard such bitterness in his voice, "you just fucking accussed me. You know what? I can sleep with any fucking person out there if I tell them I want a casual fuck. You know girls would love to spend even a night with me, you need to stop thinking that I'd only be with you because I want to ... how could you even think of such a thing? I'm not that low!" he gritted his teeth, "I can't even... where did I go wrong? Did I not tell you I love you EVERY day?"

"Michael, please, I'm sorry -"

"No," he laughs bitterly, "Don't say that word. Just don't. Here." he digs into his pocket for a second and throws a ring towards me, "take that fucking ring that I wanted to give you. I don't care anymore, I don't want to get married to you. You hate me, right? Good. Because, I'm a dick. I cheated on you, right? I wanted to break up with you, right? Cool. I'll do it. Right now. I break up with you, Emizie. Goodbye,"

****

im soooooooooo sorry jrhfrhjhrfh you can hate me all you want im sorry i'll update as soon as i can. please tell yall are still reading THIS PLEASE!!!!