9.

"This party is good, isn't it?" Jessica asks me.

I nod and smile at her, honestly, I didn't know she'd be here. I thought it'd only be Michael and my friends... and apparently she's one of his friends now. Great. I'm not complaining.

"You and Michael are so cute!" she says.

"Thanks," I smile at her. Can she leave me alone?

"I mean, you are so out of his league, really. He's lucky," something about her tone bothers me. Is she taunting me? Well, whatever. I don't care about her, I'm only thinking about how I'm gonna spend these three days with Michael. It would be great and such immature taunts can't bother me right now.

"I'll see ya around, yeah?" I smile and spot Calum walking towards the bar, "Calum!" he looks behind and grins, "Wait!"

"Emizie," Jessica says and I look at her before running to Calum, I have missed him so much, "if you are ever free you can hit me up, you know? I'd love to hang out with you since I have a week off,"

I smile trying to be nice, "Sure!"

Hang out with her? Lol, my ass.

I run towards Calum and hug him, "Asshole! how are you?"

"Good, you?" he replies.

"Good!" I break the hug, "I missed you,"

"Want a drink?" he smirks.

"I don't drink," I punch him, "you forgot that?"

''Nah," he rolls his eyes, "So dramatic. I thought you must have started drinking, it's been so long,"

"You tell me," I mock him, "you're always busy,"

"It's because of me you can spend time with your boyfriend," he taunts.

"Yeah? He tells me you don't work at all! And he has to write everything, and that's why he's been coming home late," I reply.

"Michael is on a leave," he says, looking confused.

"Yeah, for three days," I nod.

"No, Em," he says, "he's been on a leave since a week, I wanted to meet you last week but I couldn't because he said he wants to spend time with you and he needs a leave for a week,"

"What?" I say instantly, "Stop joking! I understand that you guys have been busy and you couldn't meet me, no need to put him in trouble,"

"You think I'm lying? You want to talk to our producer?" he challenges.

"He.. he wasn't home! He wasn't spending time with me!" I argue, "so someone's lying!"

"He is," he shrugs, "he hasn't been to the studio either,"

He looks around, "I'll get my drink, alright? And we can catch up, I miss you too,"

But..why would he lie? Where was he? He wasn't home, he always told me he's in the studio, working extra hours. Where did he go all these days? Wait.. didn't Jessica tell me she's on a week off too? Does this mean.. no, don't be ridiculous, Emizie. Michael would never cheat - right? He's always been so nice, and.. loyal. But, he did makeout with Lola and Ashley and so many other girls whenever we had a fight. But.. this is different. Is that why Jessica was mocking me? Oh god. I am so disgusted. He just.. he could just break up, you know? Why did he.. have to lie? LIE? I run from all the noise, I can't be here. I need to go somewhere where I can be alone. I - I can't bear the thought of him cheating on me, let alone it actually happening.

But where would I go? I couldn't go home because he'd find me there. I wanted to be away, from him, from all this shit. Yeah, there's one place I can go. Where he won't find me. Where nobody would. That's it. I don't think anything ahead and run away from everything. Like always, I run away from all my problems.