13.

**Michael's POV**

I hate her. She keeps apologizing and looks at me like that and expects me to forgive her. I can't. She just doesn't trust me. And I know that it is somehow my fault. I know I don't give her enough reassurance, I know I'm a dick to her. But when I do, when I do make love to her, she accuses me of using her. I'm tired, I'm tired of us. We keep going in the same cycle again and again. She's right, I didn't trust her once too, and now it's all repeating. In my defense, I'd known her just for a year but she's been with me for 6 years and 4 months, for fucks sake.

I take a deep breath and sigh, this fucking game doesn't even make sense, I keep killing these stupid dumb zombies, what's the fucking point? I miss her so much but I'm too egoistic to forgive her. I know she is going through so much shit on her own, her career is on the stake, she needs me around and I'm nowhere, Calum hasn't been there too, and her friends keep bragging about their success and I know she's happy for them but I also know it makes her feel like shit. Fans still hate her, and think she's a gold digger, I know she's in so much stress and maybe that's why I asked her to leave me. Because what's the point? I don't give her happiness anymore, she's stressed, worried, sad and irritated.

I wonder where she went. Maybe to her stupid fucking park. Where she goes to escape reality. I hate that park. Only because Emizie goes there when she's sad. Or angry. We had to play there and I couldn't even concentrate on the songs. I kept thinking what does she think when she's here. Does she cry? Does she scream? I hate seeing her sad. And I know she's sad. And I know I shouldn't have let her go like that, I know that was a dick move. She took her skateboard. Not a good sign. These days she only ever skates when she's stressed. It gives her happiness, a sense of clarity. I know I should have stopped her and kissed her and let her cry on my shoulder and tell her I'm here for her. I know everything. But I can't get myself to do it. I'm too mad, too mad at her for not trusting me.

Maybe, I should loosen up. She has forgiven me so many times, leaving her ego aside, letting go of her anger. So, I think I can try - my thoughts are disturbed by the phone ringing, and I see it's Emizie's number. I quickly answer it, what she's lost?

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hello? Is this Michael?" A girl I've never heard before speaks.

"Yes, I am Michael, Where's Emizie?" I ask, I'm getting worried.

"Michael, Emizie met with an accident, and she's calling out for you. We're taking her to the Health Care Sydney hospital, so please meet us there," she completes. [a/n: i made up the name of the hospital]

I don't speak for a moment. Emizie, she meant EMIZIE? My Emizie? Holy fuck... anxiety starts building in me. My... Oh god.

"I - I'll be there, how is she?" I ask.

"She'll be fine, I'll see you, then," She says and hangs up.

She won't be fine! She hates hospitals and she hates blood. I quickly get up and wear my shoes. I need to be there. For her. She must be in so much pain. I feel like a loser. I get in my car and call Calum first. I ask him to meet me at the hospital too. I drive as fast as I can, Emizie....oh god. My baby.

I should have just told her that it's okay. I shouldn't have let her go like that. I should have stopped her and.... If anything happens to her I won't be able to forgive myself. I can't lose her. I can't lose the love of my life.

***

Helloo!!! So this is Michaels POV about how he found out about Emizie's accident! There won't be any more Michael POVs. Thank you for reading :)