8.

Michael was finally coming out with me to hang out with my friends, our friends. I was so happy that he could finally take some time off and come with me, I was tired of going to places alone and giving excuses for him. He was really making efforts for spending more time with me and I really appreciated that, he really did love me.

"Emizie," Michael enters my room and doesn't say anything for two seconds, he just looks at me, from head to toe, "wow," he mutters finally.

"What?" I bite my lower lip, I had actually applied a little makeup, I learned it from Betty because she was bored and wanted to do educate me on makeup. And actually, makeup isn't all that bad. It's pretty fucking cool.

"You look so fucking hot," he walks towards me, "Why didn't you tell me you were going to wear a dress and apply red fucking lipstick, ugh, fuck you,"

"Woah," I chuckle, "Calm down,"

"No way," he smirks, "Whats the time?" he pushes me against the wall and I hitch a breath. He was trying his best to make me nervous. One of his weird fetishes was to see me nervous.

"7pm - why?" I stutter.

"Your friends can wait," he replies while leaving kisses on my neck, "they can so totally wait,"

"Michael," I moan slightly, "Please, I just applied makeup,"

"It's fine, you can do it again," he grabs both of my breasts, making me moan more, "Please, it's been so long,"

"I don't want to ruin my lipstick!" I try to push him off, I honestly wanted to spend time with him at night, when we both didn't need to hurry up, "it took so much time to get it so perfectly,"

"Well," he smirks again and looks up at me, "too bad," he touches my lips with his.

I go with it because, who can resist his kisses? They were always so perfectly, smooth and gentle. Every kiss from him was like the first time.

"How about we just cancel the meetup altogether?" I suggest, breaking the kiss.

"No!" he says, his lips were red now and that made me giggle, "Actually, you're right. Let's do this later, we'll meet your dumbass friends now, and oh, that giggle was really adorable."

I raise my eyebrow at him, "My dumbass friends? You mean three of your dumbass band mates?"

"No, actually, I mean, three of your dumbass girlfriends,"

"We're really cool," I playfully punch his shoulders.

He sighed, "No way, you're the coolest,"

"You're so cringe," I push him and apply my red matte lipstick for a final touch up, "you gave me a hickey?!"

He chuckled and walked towards me, hovering behind me, he wrapped his arms around me, "Of course I gave you a damn hickey,"

"I hate you!" I say, "it looks so ugly,"

"Oh shut up," he rolls his eyes, "you gave me a damn boner, like, almost a boner,"

"Yeah, whatever," I reply, "it wasn't that hard,"

He raised his eyebrow, "it was very hard,"

"Disgusting!" I stomp his feet with my leg, "I meant it wasn't hard to give you an almost boner,"

"Ahhh," he nods, "Dude, I've missed you so much,"

"Same, man," I reply.

"I have three days off," he grins.

"Really?" I smile and turn to him, "I'm so happy!" I hug him.

"Me too," he replies, "We need to catch up," he kisses my forehead.

"I love you so much," I smile at him.

"I love you so much more,"

**

OK YES YOU CAN HATE ME FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT I WAS REALLY BUSY IM SO SORRY BUT I HOPE SOME OF YALL ARE STILL READING OR IT'D BE SO EMBARRASSING .