4.

“I’ll kiss you on an odd number just because I know you’ll kiss me one more time to make it even.”

 It was so cute, whenever Michael and I kissed, he made sure it was even number of times, and just because I can't get enough of him, I kiss him again and make it an odd number, so he kisses me again, making it even. We were weird, really. But I loved it. 

 "Emizieeeee," he entered the room and handed me my coffee, "you've been writing since morning," he says as he sips on his coffee.

"Can't help it," I smiled, "you just give me inspiration to write more and more,"

"You write about me?" he smirks, "have you written poems for me?"

"All my poems are for you," I roll my eyes.

He grins, "Well, I write songs for you too, if we ever break up, we'll also run out of things to write,"

"Why?" I ask, "I think we'll just write about sad stuff, then,"

"That's no fun," he pouts, "I wanna write songs like End Up Here for you,"

"But you're a 10 and I'm a 6," I shrug.

"Lies," he replies, "I suck, I've hurt you so many times,"

"I've forgotten all of that, will you please forget too?" I reply and stand up to grab my shit and leave for the match today.

He pouts, "Alright, alright, I'm still sorry though,"

"I said I've forgotten all of that," I reply again.

"Wow, you look hot right now," he says playfully.

I had to bend down to pick my bag up, obviously he'd comment on that.

"Anyway," I roll my eyes and turn over to see him, "Will you finish my coffee?"

"Why?" he asks, "Did I make it too sweet again?"

"Yes," I giggle.

"I had one job!" he groans, "It's alright for me, though?"

"I take like one teaspoon of sugar in my coffee," I say, "You take like two and a half,"

"Because I hate bitter shit,"

"It tastes good," I say, "anyway, listen,"

"Tell me," he replies as he picks my cup as well and takes a sip from it, "This is the best fucking coffee ever, too bad you don't like it,"

"Well," I sigh, "It's nice. But too sweet,"

"You're disgusting, sweet is good,"

"Don't be a bitch," I reply, "you haven't even tried bitter coffee," Honestly, it wasn't even bitter.

"Nor do I want to," he finishes the coffee in a second, "I drank two cups of coffee, this is dangerous,"

"Yeah," I agree, "Considering how you get high on just one,"

"I can handle one cup of coffee," he argues.

"No, you can't. You go crazy," I laugh.

"You're so fucking rude, at least I can handle alcohol," he grins.

"Really? I've seen you down in just one glass of beer," I challenge.

"Go down down?" he winks.

"You're ridiculous," I groan, "ANYWAY, my team got selected in semi finals, so I'd really like you to come for the finals tomorrow,"

"I'd really like to come as well," he smiles, "I'm happy for you and your... team,"