14.

"When will you get out of this death bed?" Calum jokes as he passes me the ball.

We were both aware that we shouldn't be playing the passing game since I was not physically strong yet but we were both bored so I asked him to sneak in a football and we could play. Michael had gone to get some medicines.

"I wish I get out soon," I sigh and pass back. I was honestly so bored of this. I wanted to move and be able to do things. I hated being such a burden on Michael and my friends. I couldn't even walk alone to the bathroom. I had to take someone's support to walk. It was so pathetic.

"You will," Calum smiles and passes me the ball.

"What the fuck?" Michael enters the room, "Don't play! You're not allowed to fucking play so soon,"

"I'm boreeddd," I whine.

"Well, you have to stay here for 3 days more, and you still won't be completely fine, you understand? You need REST,"

"But I'm bored," I grumbled.

"Read a book?" he glares at me.

"I wanna play football! I wanna move! This sucks," I say.

He sighs and sits next to me, "Can you not wait for some more days?"

"I feel like a burden," I say, "I feel stupid and useless,"

Michael frowns, "Emizie, you're none of those things. Hey Calum," he turns to Calum, "Can you give us a minute?"

"You wanna makeout or?" Calum jokes.

"Nah, we wanna plan your murder," Michael glared at him.

Calum rolled his eyes and walked out. What an idiot.

"Emizie, I'm sorry," Michael says as he grabs my hand.

"Huh?" I look at him as if I'm doomed.

"Well, it's my fault you're here. I hate myself for letting you go like that!" his voice cracks a little, "Honestly.. I should have just stopped you. I should have hugged you, but I let you go.. and I was so - I was so fucking stupid to hurt you like that! I knew you were angry and I know you're not supposed to be left alone when you're angry! Fucking hell! I hate myself, I'm sorry,"

"It's not your fault!" I yelled. Honestly, what the fuck has he been thinking lately? "It's not your fucking fault. I'm an idiot - I accused you of cheating! Anyone would be mad,"

"But you said sorry," he cries, "You said sorry so many times but I ignored it, and I ignored you. If anything would have happened to you I would kill my-"

"Michael!" I snap my hand away from him and hit him on his shoulder, "Are you fucking crazy? Stop saying shit like this! I'm here, alright? I'm here talking to you! So stop thinking about all this!"

"I.. just don't know how to apologize and make it up to you," he shakes his head.

"You don't have to apologize," I cup his face and kiss his forehead, "you're honestly a wreck right now, you're paying attention to what I eat, when I sleep, if I need anything, like.. you're exhausted and you're still looking after me. And that means so much, you know? I love how caring you are, and that's enough for me to know how much you love me,"

"I do love you a lot," he says and wipes his tears, "I love you so much, I was so scared that I lost you,"

"You'll never lose me, idiot," I smile.

He smiles too, "I'm seriously the worst boyfriend ever,"

"If you're the worst boyfriend ever then I'm the worst girlfriend ever,"

"You're not," he says, "you're fucking awesome,"

"And you're fucking beautiful," I say as he presses his lips on mine.

He is honestly so beautiful.

five more chapters and this story ends and then we can leave emizie and michael alone!!