11.

Two weeks. Two weeks since I spoke to Michael. Two weeks since he even looked at me. I was living in the same house as him because it was my house as well and let's be honest, where would I go? I couldn't just stay at Betty's. It would be awkward. I wasn't so rich to get a place on rent. And somehow he understood that, but there was absolutely no communication between us. I would always try to talk to him but he'd leave or ignore me or just, go to sleep. We did not even sleep in the same room anymore, or, if I cooked something he wouldn't eat it. And if he cooked something, he would just cook for himself and forget that I live in the house too. It was getting too much, he was right next to me, playing video games and I still missed him.

"Michael, please, just listen to me," I almost beg him. He looks at me for a second and then continues playing his stupid video game.

"Michael, your silence is... could we just talk it out?" I try again.

"Fuck off?" he looks at me as he pauses the game, "Seriously, just fuck off. I don't wanna talk, and I'm looking for a new place anyway. We're over, don't you fucking understand?"

"Michael, please!" I snap, I couldn't take it anymore, "you've made so many mistakes and I've taken you back everytime. For fucks sake! I'm a human being too, I can make mistakes too!"

"You accused me of cheating!" he yells, "That's fucking disgusting!"

"You've accused me of lying before too!" I yell back, "What's the big fucking deal? There was a time when you didn't trust me as well! But God forbid if I do the same thing. It was just a mistake for YOU, but I can never make a mistake, right?!"

"I did not accuse you of cheating," he murmurs, "And don't you understand? I just don't wanna be in a relationship with you anymore! Leave me alone!"

"Fine!" I get up and grab my keys while taking my skateboard, "Fine, then. We will not talk, ever. I will never bother you again. I am going." I shut the door and step out.

What kind of a dick? He just doesn't want to sort it out, then why should I? He's such a fucking asshole, and he's so arrogant. He wants to be right all the fucking time. He just doesn't want to understand my insecurities, my mistakes, my thoughts. It's good he wants to break up, it's good for me. I deserve better than such a cold asshole like him. I can't stop crying. He's a fucking dick. I hate him so much. He makes me feel so many things at once, and he doesn't even realize how sorry I really am.

As I'm skating my vision gets more and more blurred. All because of crying. Honestly, who even cares? Not like any of my friends bothered talking to me till now and not like Michael even cares anymore. He thinks it's a good decision to break up, I feel like the world is against me right now. Even my own boyfriend. My boyfriend who would make me feel loved and give me a sense of belongingness. My boyfriend, with whom I could share anything with. He's gone. He won't even look at me. He won't even smile at me. He really acts as if living with me is the biggest burden on his shoulders right now.. he, he just -

Suddenly, I lose my balance and fall down. As I'm trying to get up, a car hits me. My body feels heavy and like, it's burning. Things are getting blurry, I am crying and screaming and panicking.

"Michael, Michael.." I keep saying, people are trying to help me. Someone called the ambulance. But I can't see anything. Anything except for blurred images. Everything's getting darker and darker.. my head feels like it's going to combust with the heat and the pressure.. Am I even alive?