Chapter 5

Megan Watson's POV

I wake up with a bright light irritating my vision. I blink a few times and get up, realizing I'm still in my clothes from the concert. My vision adjusts and I reach for my phone, which is on the desk beside my bed.

NEW UNREAD MESSAGE: Harry Styles

HELLO PRETTY FACE!!!!! *kiss kiss kiss* are you in missisipi cus ur the only miss i see HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SEE WHAT I DID THERE

Well that's... strange.

To: Harry Styles

you okay there? :P

I open a press and take out a box of cereal I bought yesterday. I get a bowl and pour some in, along with some milk. My phone begins to play my ringtone and I look at the screen.

INCOMING CALL

Harry Styles

Harry Styles is calling me. The famous Harry Styles. I press answer and hold the phone up to my ear as my heart thumps.

"Hello?" I say into the phone nervously.

"Hey," he says in a raspy voice, "It's Harry."

"I have you in my contacts, you know," I say, "You sound tired. Did I wake you up?"

"No, I was awake," he says, "Sorry about that text, that was Louis."

"DID SOMEONE SAY MY NAME?!" squeals a voice in the background and I chuckle. There is some shuffling noises from the other side of the phone.

"Megan! Hi, it's me, Louis!" exclaims Louis into the phone.

"Hey Louis," I smile to myself.

"HARRY'S IN LOOOVE WITH YOU!" he exclaims. I hear shuffling and a scream. Then he hangs up.

That could be the strangest phone call I ever had.

I sit down on the couch, holding my phone and bowl of cereal. I look at Delilah who is still asleep, and then I recieve another call from Harry.

"Hi," I say again.

"Hi, sorry about that," apologises Harry, "Wanna meet up?"

Okay, this is getting a tad crazy. Harry Styles wants to meet up with me. If I feel this happy, I can only imagine how fans of him would feel.

"Can I bring Delilah?"

"Of course."

"Then sure!" I say with a smile.

"Great, I'll pick you up at about noon?" he suggests.

I glance at the clock. It's nearly 11am.

"That's not exactly meeting up, but sure," I agree, "And how do you know where we're staying?"

"We bought the tickets," he chuckles.

"Oh, yeah."

"See you soon Megan," he says.

"You too, Harry," I say before hanging up. I'm meeting up with Harry Styles! I smile.

There is a knock at the door. Delilah looks at me and grins. I check my appearance in the mirror and open the door to a happy Harry. He wears a white v-neck, sandy brown trousers and red vans.

"Hi, Megan!" he smiles at me, then looks at Delilah, "Hi Delilah!"

"Hi Harry!" she exclaims with a grin.

"Ready to see the boys again?" He asks.

"YES!" exclaims Delilah.

I chuckle, "Where are we going?" I ask him as the three of us step out of the hotel room.

"To my apartment I share with the boys," he says simply.

"Oh."

"Then, we'll go out somewhere, the lot of us."

"Cool, sounds fun," I comment with a smile as the three of us step out of the building.

"It is," he grins as he opens the door of a spanking new red Ferrari, gesturing for me to go inside.

"This is yours?" I gasp.

He chuckles, "Nope, I'm just robbing it." I raise an eyebrow. "Of course it's mine."

I get into the passenger seat and Delilah gets in the back. Harry sits in the driver seat and revs up the engine.

Harry turns up the radio and begins to drive.

"So, tell me about yourself Megan," he says.

"Oh, I'm Megan, eighteen years old, graduated from school, unemployed and not going to college, pretty much lazing around all the time, I like writing, and playing piano," I tell him.

"You're eighteen?" He asks, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Yes... why?"

"Oh, er - no reason," he bites his lip, and I find myself taking in all his features, I can tell why so many girls like him, "What about you Delilah? How's your life?"

I hear speaking in the background but am so caught up in my imagination I don't hear Delilah talking to me.

Harry turns to me and cocks an eyebrow, "Uh, Megan? You okay?"

I shake my head to snap back to reality, "Uh, yeah."

He probably thinks I'm some weird freak now.

We all talk for a while until we reach the apartment. It is average size and looks very cosy. You definitely wouldn't expect the biggest boy-band in the world to be staying there.

Harry opens the car door for me and I smile at him as I get out. He opens Delilah's door for her and we walk up to the front door. He takes a key out of his pocket and twists it in the keyhole, causing the door to open.

When we open it we hear a shriek.

"HARRY! MEGAN! DELILAH! HIIIII!" Louis exclaims happily.

"My eardrums just died," I murmur, causing Harry to chuckle and Delilah to giggle.

"The boys are in the living room," Louis tells us, "They're watching TV."

We all walk into the living room.

"Hey guys, this is Megan and Delilah. We met them at the concert last night," Harry says to the boys before taking a seat on one of the black leather couches, beside Niall.

They all say stuff like, "Oh yeah! Hi!" and then Harry pats the big gap between him and Niall on the couch, motioning for us to sit there.

We do, me beside Harry and Delilah beside Niall.

"So what's the plan?" Zayn asks Harry.

Harry shrugs, "I dunno."

Louis smirks, "I have an idea."

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey! what do you think louis' idea is...? hmm ..

sorry this chapter is short!

im at a sleepover with @xxJadiePiexx and @NeverTrustADuckling so im updating early!! :D

thanks for reading :D

meltedpopsicle :)