Chapter 63

WARNING: nigan sexy time in this chapter iahusg ah im lsughign so hsrd kajsks just read ok kjsg

----------

Megan Watson's POV

I wake up and find myself in Niall's bedroom and laid in his bed, him obviously having must have brought me upstairs after I fell asleep. I turn around to find that Niall isn't in the room, and rub my eyes with a frown, sitting up. I yawn and pull back the covers, getting out of bed and walking out of the room lazily.

I naturally walk towards the bathroom after leaving the room and attempt to open the door to find it is locked. I groan and lean against then door, knocking on it twice.

"I'm in here," Niall's voice says from inside, the sound in it making it obvious that he had just recently awoken.

"Well, no shit," I say with a small laugh, before stepping away from the door and walking downstairs, and into the kitchen, where I pour a glass of water. After pouring it, I take a sip of it and turn around, leaning against the counter beside the sink as I hear Niall's footsteps coming down the stairs.

When he comes into view, I see he is shirtless, wearing a plain pair of jeans and white socks, probably have started getting dressed into clothes for the day without actually finishing.

"Y'gonna give me a proper good morning now?" He asks jokingly, raising his eyebrows with a small laugh.

I roll my eyes playfully and mumble a "hi".

He scoffs jokingly and says, "C'mon, you can do better than that as a good morning."

I roll my eyes again and he steps towards me, playfully cornering me against the wall to the right of me.

A small chuckle leaves Niall's mouth as he leans in and presses his soft lips gently to mine. I smile against his lips and kiss him back softly and slowly, him doing the same to me. He soon pulls away and takes his lips away from mine but I place my hands on the back of his neck and pull his lips back to mine almost desperately, loving the feel of his lips on mine.

He doesn't refuse, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him as our kiss almost immediately becomes more passionate. I tilt my head to the side slightly, deepening the kiss, and bring my hands up from his neck, to his hair. I run my fingers through it and tug at it a bit, causing him to groan softly in response. He moves his hands down a small bit and I suddenly feel him squeeze my bum, causing a gasp to leave my lips at the gesture.

He chuckles against my lips and takes the opportunity of my mouth opening by slipping his tongue into it. I moan softly as his tongue plays with my own, and soon his hands trail down and rest on the back of my thighs, before he cups them in his hands and lifts me up. My legs automatically wrap securely around his waist and our lips stay pressed together in the intense make out session we're currently in.

Niall places me down on the kitchen counter so that I'm sitting on it, my legs on either side of him as he stands in front of me. I place my hands on either side of his face, kissing him passionately as he kisses me back just as eagerly, if not more. He moves his lips to the side of mine, kissing the bottom corner of my mouth, before he leaves a trail of kisses along my jaw line.

He moves his plump lips down lower and starts kissing and sucking around on my neck, causing soft moans to leave my mouth. He then brings his lips back up to mine and kisses me deeply. I feel him slip a hand under my shirt and rest it on the bare skin of my waist. He soon starts tugging my shirt upwards in attempt to take it off me and I let him after a moment, having to pull away from the kiss so he can slip it over my head. We breathe heavily once our lips have been removed from one another's, both of us at a shortage of breath from kissing. He throws my shirt carelessly across the room and licks his lips before pressing them back to mine and letting his hands roam over my newly exposed skin, and I moan slightly into the kiss.