Chapter 19

Megan Watson's POV

"I'm sorry."

"Wh... You... No reason to be sorry." I mumble back, not able to see his expressions in the dark. I hear some noises and see his figure near me and sit down beside where I lay on the couch.

"I should be sorry. I..." He looks around at the other boys to check that they are sleeping before saying, "kissed you. I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry." He turns his head.

"Harry," I say, making him look at me. Even in the dim light I can see his green eyes staring into mine. "Don't be sorry."

He looks down at my lips and starts to lean in. I freeze and my eyes flutter closed when there is a noise of shuffling from the ground.

We turn in the direction of the noise to see Niall shuffling around in his bed, probably waking up slightly.

Niall Horan's POV

My eyes are closed and I'm peaceful in my world of thoughts. I'm surprised when I hear voices.

"I'm sorry." I hear a voice whisper from where Harry is. What? What's he sorry for?

"No reason to be." I hear a female voice whisper back, Megan.

I hear a creek of someone moving on a couch and see a figure get up. I close my eyes and feel them brush past me. I re-open my eyes to see Harry sitting beside Megan.

"I should be sorry. I..." I hear Harry say. What'd he do? "kissed you."

What?! He kissed her! When? She didn't kiss me! She doesn't like me... Why does Harry always get the girls?

I notice silence and look over at Harry and Megan to see Harry leaning in. They've got to be kidding me. I start moving around in my makeshift bed on the floor and see Harry and Megan now both looking at me.

"Mm," I pretend to be waking up and sit up. "Hey guys. What ya doin?"

"Oh. Uh, we were talking." Harry says back to me.

"Can I join in?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"Sure?" Harry replies uncertainly.

"Erm, will we sit on the floor, or something?" Megan asks awkwardly.

"Yeah, alright." I sit up and they sit on the ground in front of me.

"So, what were you talking about?" I ask them.

"Uh, nothing much." Harry mumbles.

"Okay... So you made up?" I ask.

"Yeah..."

"What did you do?"

"We... Made up..." Harry says to me, cocking an eyebrow.

"In what way?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Megan asks confusedly.

"As in... How did you make up?" I explain.

"I apologised? Niall, what are you getting at?" Harry narrows his eyes at me.

"Nothing." I say innocently.

"Are we doing anything tomorrow?" Harry changes the subject.

"Not that I know of." Megan replies.

"What could we do?" He asks.

"Watch some movies? There's a fun fair opening tonight, I think. What date is it?" Megan asks.

"August 18th." I reply.

"Yeah, it's opening today. Well, tomorrow, sorta. But it is technically today even though we have to still sleep..."