Chapter 47

Megan Watson's POV

"H-Harry?" I say, standing up and wiping my eyes vigorously, as if that would make me look any better. Niall also stands up, behind me.

"I'm not here to apologize to you Megan, so don't get your hopes up," he spits, and I try but fail to look him in the eye, my gaze diverting to the ground.

"What a-are you here to do then?" I ask, my voice so small and frail that is is nearly inaudible.

"I'm here to finish things off. There's some things I have to say -" Harry says before Niall cuts him off.

"Harry, don't -"

"Don't tell me what to do, Niall! You're a bastard, you took the person I love away from me! You're a horrible person!" Harry shouts at Niall.

"I didn't take Megan away from you, you did that all by yourself," Niall says quietly.

"Excuse me?!" Harry starts to storm over to Niall, and pushes him back, but I put a hand on his chest, stopping him from doing anything more.

"Harry! Stop!" I exclaim, and he looks over at me, his expression changing completely, to a sad expression, his eyes big and wide, looking hopeless, before he shakes his head slightly, and the expression disappears, but he still steps away from Niall.

"Yeah, Harry, stop," Niall says, the slightest of a smirk on his lips.

"You fucking -" Harry starts, his jaw clenching, as he jerks forward and pushes Niall roughly again before I shout desperately, "Guys! Please! Stop fighting!"

The two look at me, apologetic looks on both their faces.

I let out a deep sigh, before saying, "Harry. What did you come to say?"

"I..." He says, looking me in the eye before sighing, and looking at the ground. He then looks back up at me and in one swift movement, has pressed his lips to mine.

My eyes widen as he kisses me, and my eyes flicker over to Niall, who is looking at the ground with a sad expression on his face. I catch his gaze for a moment before Harry opens his eyes and must see my eyes are wide open, because he presses his lips harder against mine.

I try to pull away, but he just moves forward again so that my lips are once again pressed against his. He is so determined to get me to kiss back that eventually I give up and do, which makes him smirk against my lips.

I then push him away slightly, and take a deep breath, feeling completely and utterly confused about everything, and realizing that right now, Harry, Niall and I's relationships with each other are just one big mess, "That's what you wanted to tell me?"

"It's what I wanted to tell you, but not what I was going to tell you," Harry says.

"Well what were y-" I cut myself off, looking over at Niall, to see him slowly exiting the room, "Niall, where're you going?"

"Eh, well, I'm sorta intrudin' on you's so..." He says quietly.

"Oh..." I nod, letting out the smallest of a sigh, and walk over to him, leading him out of the living room and to the front door.

"Thank you so much for being there for me," I say to him, before leaning in and pecking him on the cheek.

I pull back to find him majorly blushing, and he mumbles, "N-no problem."

I smile at him, saying, "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, of course. I told you, I couldn't not come over on your birthday."