Chapter 11

Megan Watson's POV

Niall starts to drive us home, and soon I see the hotel. I begin to get ready to get out when I see Niall has passed it.

"Niall?" I look at him crookedly, "You just passed the hotel."

"I know," he grins, "But we never went to Nando's."

"Oh," I murmur, "But didn't you already have breakfast?"

"Yeah," he nods, "But I'm still sorta hungry."

"Of course you are!" Delilah giggles, "You're Niall Horan!"

Niall chuckles as my phone buzzes in my jeans pocket. I take it out and look at the screen.

From: 5552427

I MISSSSSS YOOUUUUUUUUU :(

I type back a reply.

To: 5552427

Whos this ?

From: 5552427

Guess :D

To: 5552427

Hmmmmmm..... LOUISSS :D

From: 5552427

Yessss :O physic! now I'm gonna watch TV so byeeeeeeeeee

I save him as 'Loueh x)' and put my phone back in my pocket to see Nando's is in sight. Niall parks the car and we get out, walking into Nando's.

We sit down at a table, and I notice the stares our way. I look over to see a girl with long, brown, curly hair glaring at me from her table. I look away. Delilah sits beside me, while Niall is opposite me.

"What are you getting?" He asks us, his eyes scanning the menu.

"I'm not hungry," I tell him, "What about you Delilah?"

"Could I get a coke and some chicken wings?" She asks.

"Yeah, okay," I nod, and she smiles. Not long after, a woman appears at our table, smiling at Niall.

"Can I take your orders?" She asks us.

"Yeah, I'll have a portion of curly fries, medium sprite, and 6 chicken wings," Niall requests, the lady jotting his order down in a notebook.

"Could I please have a medium coca cola, and ... 3 chicken wings?" Delilah looks at me, waiting for my permission. I smile and nod.

"Okay, your orders will be ready soon," she once again smiles at Niall, and I laugh softly when she leaves.

"What?" asks Niall innocently.

"She couldn't take her eyes off you!" I laugh as Niall looks down, embarrassed. Soon, the woman is back with Delilah and Niall's food. They dig in immediately and our done within minutes. Delilah informs me she needs to use the bathroom, and I nod.

"I'll go pay," Niall mumbles, standing up. I glare at him as he smirks and begins to run towards the counter. I chase after him. We reach the counter, breathing heavily. Niall clamps the bill down on the counter, and we both start taking out our money. We put our money down at the same time.

"I'm paying," I inform the worker.

"No, I'm paying," Niall says firmly.

"Niall, it's the least I can do for Disney!" I say, turning back to the worker, "Just take my money."

The worker laughs at us, "You two are so cute!" I blush slightly but then frown when the woman takes Niall's money. I take my money off the counter and we begin to walk away as the woman calls, "Thanks for coming!"

"Why did you pay?" I mutter, the frown still on my face as we make our way back to the table.

"Cause I wanted to," he says. I sit down at the table, this time Niall sitting beside me.

I rest my head on his chest and mumble, "Can you stop being so comfortable?"

"I would, but then you'd stop cuddling with me," he grins.

A girl who looks to be about 13 or 14 walks up to our table shyly.

"H-hi. I'm Amelia, I'm a really b-big fan of One Direction," she smiles, "Could I have your autograph?"

"Yeah, sure," Niall says, and I sit up straight so he can sign it.

"You two are going out?" She assumes.

She obviously hasn't heard the rumours about Harry and I, and if she has, she hasn't seen any pictures. I shake my head, hoping Niall hasn't heard.

"Nah, we're just friends," Niall tells her, handing her back the pen and paper she had given him. Her eyes light up as she looks at the paper.

"Thank you! It's been nice to meet you!" She grins.

"You too," Niall and I reply as she walks away.

"Delilah's been gone a while," I murmur, "I'll go check on her."

"Okay," Niall says as I walk to the bathrooms to find Delilah.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys!

Sorry this is short! It was all written out but then the files got deleted and I had to re-write it all out D: I've got another short chapter next and then a very long one, so hopefully that will make up for it? :D

 I had the strangest dream last night. It was about 1D. It's just too long too put in this AN, but let's just say Harry liked shaking my hand. Alot x)

Hahaha so who do you ship? :)

Thanks for reading! It means alot.

meltedpopsicle :)