Chapter 17

Megan Watson's POV

"Erm... I..." Harry scratches the back of his head after pulling away from our kiss, "I don't know why I did that... Sorry... Uh... Listen, I'm sorry I ever said that. Management told me to say you were just a fan because they wanted to stop any rumours about us. I don't know why I even listened to them. I'm really sorry."

"T-that's okay." I mumble, "I'm sorry I ran off..."

We just stand there awkwardly.

Louis Tomlinson's POV

"Well, Harry screwed up." I comment, breaking the silence.

"I guess. But it was management that told him to say it." Liam says.

"Yeah, but he didn't have to say it. They wouldn't have done anyhthing much if he didn't." I point out.

After several seconds of silence, Niall mumbles, "Megan won't like us anymore."

"No. She has to, Harry went out to apologise." I say.

"That doesn't mean she'll forgive him." Niall argues. "I mean - "

He is cut off by footsteps. Megan and Harry walk in, silent.

"Harry! Megan!" I call with a grin. "Harry, can I talk to you for a sec?"

Zayn coughs. "Larry...!"

"Shut it." I warn, walking through a door and into the kitchen, followed by Harry. I close the door.

"Well? What happened?" I ask.

"Uh, well..." Harry mumbles, scratching his head.

"Yes?" I push.

"Well, I uh, sorta ki-" he begins before stopping when he hears footsteps behind us.

"Hello? Who are you?" A female voice asks, causing Harry and I to look her way. She has thick brown hair which is tied in a bun, and glasses. She is wearing matching pyjamas.

"Harry Styles? Louis Tomlinson?" She gasps. "Why are you in my house?"

"Sorry, Megan said we could sleepover. Your her mum, I'm guessing?" Harry asks, holding out a hand for her to shake.

"Yes... That's fine. Is it just you two, or?" She asks, sleepily, shaking his hand.

"No, no. The whole lot." I smile.

"All of One Direction?" She asks, with wide eyes. "Oh my gosh. Are they in the living room?"

"Yep." I nod. She opens the door to the living room to see Megan talking to them all, sitting on the couch.

"Hello." Her mum says, causing everyone to look over. "My name is Mrs. Watson, Megan's mum. But call me Lucy. It's really nice to meet you."

"Hi, Lucy." Niall smiles at her, walking over and shaking her hand.

Everyone says a 'hello' and then Lucy announces she is going back to sleep.

"Bye." We call as she leaves.

Harry sits down on the couch.

I can't help but feel he's avoiding talking to me...

Megan Watson's POV

"Did you forgive him?" Liam asks in a hushed voice.

"Um, yeah... He told me about how it was management that made him do it, to prevent rumours." I nod.

"Good. I'm sorry he listened, and that we didn't say anything." Niall apologises.

"That's okay." I smile sheepishly.

"I, uh, guess we should sleep?" Zayn suggests.

"Okay." I agree, heading up the stairs to fetch blankets for them all.

Harry Styles' POV

"So, man, you were saying?" Louis turns to me the Megan leaves while everyone else isn't paying attention.

"I was saying... What?" I ask, knowing well what he's referring to.

"Don't act dumb with me. You were saying what happened between you and Megan." He smirks.

"Oh... Yeah. We, uh, made up." I shrug.

"More like made out." Louis chuckles.

"What? Who said that?" I ask with wide eyes.

"I'm joking." He laughs before becoming serious. "Unless you did?"

I remain silent.

"You made out?!" Louis gasps.

"No!" I say, shaking my head.

"Oh, you did!" He laughs.

"No! We didn't!" I argue before muttering. "Not really..."

"I heard that." He smirks. "You kissed her?"

"Uh, sorta." I mumble quietly.

"That's a yes." Louis grins. "MEGAN AND HARRY KI-ISSED! MEGAN AND HARRY KI-ISSED!" He whisper chants.

Megan walks in with blankets in her hands. She starts to hand us all blankets.

"So, I'll get a mattress. Two of you can sleep on that, one of you on the floor, one on the couch and the other... In the guest room?" She suggests after handing out the blankets.

"DIBS ON THE GUEST ROOM!" Zayn shouts, before everyone shushes him and he mumbles a "Sorry".

"Okay, then Zayn can have the guest room -" she begins before Louis cuts her off.

"Nooo! We all have to sleep down here, or it won't be fun. Even you." Louis argues.

"Aww, Louis." Megan pouts. "I want to sleep in my bedroom though..."

"Woah, thanks!" Louis says sarcastically. "You would rather sleep in your room then with One Direction? Wait, that didn't sound right... You get what I mean!"

"There's no room, though." She points out.

"We'll make room!" Niall says.

"Uh, okay then." Megan smiles as everyone cheers.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Helloooo :)

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT MY IPOD (where the next 5 chapters are saved) WAS BROKEN AND NOW IT'S BACK AND OMG GUESS WHAT HAPPENED

I SAW 3/5 OF ONE. FREAKING. DIRECTION.

HKSVSJABBSAKSJJANS

STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT

I HAD TO WAIT OUT THE BACK OF THEIR HOTEL FOR HOURS IN THE COLD TWO DAYS IN A ROW BUT IT WAS SOOO WORTH IT

I SAW NIALL, LOUIS, AND ZAYN AND IM JUST HDKNSHS

I ALSO SAW 5SOS :D WOO WOO

So anyways xD

Nigan or Megarry? :)

YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK. Goodbye.

Lisa :)