Chapter 55

SIX MONTHS LATER

Megan Watson's POV

"Y'alright, Meg?"

I shrug a shoulder, my hands on the driving wheel of the car, "I guess. I just.. I can't believe I'm actually going to college. It's just weird, y'know?"

"Ah, don't worry about it, you'll be grand," he assures me, his head rested on the door of the car, "I'm tired."

I laugh lightly, "Then go to sleep."

"No," he says, "Cause then I wouldn't get to be with youuu."

I laugh, "Aw. How sappy." I reach my hand out, hitting his arm lightly, but he moves his arm, slapping mine, and we slap eachothers arms for a moment, before laughing. I put both my hands back on the steering wheel.

"Okay, we're just here," I say, before bringing the car to a stop, "You wanna go in with me?"

"Nah, it's fine," he assures me, "I'll wait here."

"How come you're even coming around with me, anyway?" I laugh lightly, unstrapping myself.

"Because you're leaving tomorrow," he replies, "and you're my friend."

"Aw, okay." I smile, getting out of the car, "See you in a sec, okay?"

He nods, "Yup."

I close the car door behind me and walk up to Harry's flat, knocking on the door and soon it opens to Harry with his hair messed up, wearing only boxers and a t-shirt, looking like he's just waken up.

"Megan? Hi," he says sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"Hello," I say, "Did I wake you up?"

"No," he shakes his head, "But I woke up just before you came."

"Oh, okay," I say chirpily.

He ruffles his curls and says, "You're leaving for college soon, right?"

I shrug, "Tomorrow, actually."

He raises an eyebrow, "Yeah? Wow, time really flies."

I nod in agreement, "Does, doesn't it? It's been like... seven months since.."

"Yeah. Since we were, erm, together," he scratches the back of his head.

"Wow. That's crazy," I say.

"I know. I feel so old." He pouts. "I don't wanna be old."

I laugh, "Niall feels older. He keeps talking about how old he feels because he's nearly twenty-one."

Harry laughs, "Ha, he's not that old."

"That's what I keep telling him," I laugh lightly.

"You guys are actual idiots," Harry says randomly after a short silence, leaning against the doorway, "Like, actual, proper idiots."

"Okay?" I say uncertainly, letting out a small, unsure laugh.

"Actually, I'm guessing Niall's waiting in the car, right?" He questions. I raise an eyebrow, nodding my head and wondering why he cares.

He nods, "Thought so. Get him for me, I wanna talk to him."

"Um." I furrow my eyebrows together, "Sure? I guess."

I confusedly go to the car, opening the door to Niall, who raises an eyebrow.

"Harry wants you?" I say uncertainly, and he nods unsurely, getting out of the car.