Chapter 14

Megan Watson's POV

"Do you really have to go?" Louis whines. "You could live with us. Forever, and ever, and ever...."

"That's okay, Louis," I laugh.

"Bye, Megan, Delilah," Zayn smiles softly, stretching out his arms for a hug. I smile and hug him, before pulling away and saying, "Bye Zayn. You, mind yourself, alright?"

"I'll try," Zayn replies with a small smile.

I smile and move on to the next person. Liam.

"Aw, Megan. We're all gonna miss you," He smiles sheepishly before pulling me into a hug, while Delilah says goodbye to Zayn.

"I'm gonna miss you too. It's weird, knowing you guys," I answer honestly.

"I guess it would be. But your our friend, your really great you know," He says.

"Thanks Liam," I smile. "You... uh, know the way Louis said you... liked me?" I ask. He nods slightly. "Was that true?"

"I like you, yeah. As a friend. But I don't fancy you. Your really great, though," He tells me. "Plus, I think...." He mumbles the next part.

"You.... what?" I ask.

"Erm, I think I may like Erica," He mumbles quietly.

"Aw? You do! That's so cute!" I exclaim, before he shushes me. I apologise.

"It's okay. Bye, Megan." He smiles.

"See you, Liam." I return the smile before turning to Erica and CeCe.

"Aw, Megan, I'll miss you!" CeCe pouts before they engulf me in a group hug.

"I'll miss you guys too," I murmur, pulling away from the hug.

"You must Skype us every single day. You hear?" Erica asks with a stern look on her face.

"Gosh, you sound like my mum." I say, making them laugh before hugging me again.

"Bye, Meg!" They say.

"Bye, guys." I smile and face Harry.

"Megan." Harry smiles.

"Harry," I reply, returning the smile.

"You better keep in touch with us." He warns.

"Wouldn't dream of not." I smile.

"I'll see you soon then?" He asks.

"Yeah, see you soon," I say before he engulfs me in a hug.

He smiles as we pull away and I turn to the last person. Niall.

"Hey, Meg." He smiles.

"Hello, Niall." I smile back.

"I hope you enjoyed New York," He mumbles.

"I did," I reply. "Thanks."

"No problem," He says. "I guess we'll see you next time we're in London?"

"That would be great," I agree.

"Then, it's a date." He grins.

"I'll see you then." I say before hugging him.

"Bye," He says.

"Flight 302 to London, UK is boarding." A nasally voice announces through the intercom.

"Okay then." I sigh as I face all the boys with Delilah by my side. "I guess this is goodbye for now."

"I'll miss you, Megan, and Delilah," Harry mumbles.

"You too, Harry," I reply with a small smile.

"Bye," I murmur sadly to them all, starting to turn away, holding Delilah's hand. I give them a small wave as we walk away.

______________________

To: Mum

Nearly home :) xo

I put my phone into my pocket and look up to see the lights turning green. I rev up the engine and drive forward. After a few minutes, I'm parked outside my house. I smile and sigh in content. I get outside and help Delilah out. She immediately hops out and runs to the front door.

"Mum! Mum! We're here!" She calls while continuously knocking on the door. I roll my eyes playfully while slinging a small bag over my shoulder.

"Lilah, I have a key." I remind her, walking up to the door with the key in hand.

"Oh." She mumbles as I open the door.

I immediately see my mum smiling from the kitchen.

"Mum!" Delilah calls happily, running up to her and hugging her.

"Hey, Delilah." Mum smiles, still hugging Delilah. "I missed you."

"You too, Mum." Delilah says, pulling away from the hug.

"Hi, Mum." I smile, hugging her.

"I missed you, Meg." She says into my hair, before pulling away.

"Now, what's this about you and Harry?" Mum asks me, and I start to blush.

"I told you." I mutter. "It's not true."

"You sure?" She asks with a smirk.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I reply.

"Well why would you ki-"

"Mum! It was a dare, I told you." I say.

"But with Niall it wasn't a dare." She smirks.

"Oh my god." I face palm. "Mum. We didn't..."

"I know, love. I'm just messing with you." She says, pulling me into another hug. "Welcome home."

"I have a surprise for you both." She announces after we pull away.

"But... what were you even talking about....?" Delilah asks confusedly.

"Nothing, hun. Want to see the surprise?" Mum asks.

"Yeah!" Delilah grins.

"Sure." I smile.

Mum smiles back and turns around, calling. "You can come in now."

When I see the 'surprise', I stop.

"Dad?"

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNNNN XD

Haha, so, Megan's dad? Where was he the whole time? What ze heck is he doing there? You'll have to wait and see :)

Super Short. Yus. Oh welll.

Comment, and vote :) so..... Cote? Vomment? Haha x)

Thanks for reading,

meltedpopsicle :)