Chapter 30

Megan Watson's POV

We spend the night in a room just outside Harry's, trying to find something to do with our time. The others arrive only minutes after us, and we spend the night awake.

I am so relieved that Harry is okay, if he wasn't... I don't know what I would do.

By four in the morning, I still haven't fallen asleep, unlike everybody else, who has fallen asleep at least an hour ago. CeCe fell asleep first, followed by Zayn and Erica, then Liam and Niall, and then Louis. I still feel wide awake, not tired at all.

I am not wearing the dress or makeup anymore, since Erica ran back into my house and grabbed some clothes for me before they came.

"Excuse me," a voice says out of no where, and I jump in surprise. I see that it is a nurse at the door.

"Oh my god, sorry. I didn't see you come in," I apologize, "Yes?"

"Mr. Styles is awake," she informs me and I feel my heartbeat accelerate.

"H-he is? Now? Can I see him?" I ask her, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Yes, you can see him now," she nods.

"Should I wake up the others?" I ask her.

"Now? Would you not like to see him alone? We can't have all of you come in at once," she says.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." I shake my head and stand up, as she leads me out of the room and into the corridor. She takes me to a door that reads 'Room 12' and says, "Okay. He's in here. I'll leave you to it."

I thank her and let out a deep breath before opening the door to see Harry sitting up in his bed, fiddling with something in his hands, his eyebrows furrowed together. He looks up at me and a flash of confusion comes across his face before a huge smile fills his lips.

I run over to him and start to kiss him gently.

"Sorry," I murmur after pulling away slightly, "I probably shouldn't be kissing you with all your injuries."

"Oh, shut up," He says before pulling me back into the kiss.

When we once again pull away, I look into his eyes and say, "I'm so sorry for what happened, Harry. It's all my fault." I feel tears form in my eyes.

"Megan," he looks into my eyes, "It's not your fault. It's mine. Plus, it's not too bad. My head only hurts a little. And they said they're going to put on a cast that I can still walk in, in the morning."

"They said I can go in a few hours," he tells me, "The doctor wants to talk to me a bit about my injuries, put on the cast and stuff, tell me what I can and can't do, check some things, I don't really know, to be honest. And he won't be here until the morning, so yeah, I've got a couple hours to kill. Although I'll probably spend them sleeping... I'm really lucky, actually. Most people don't get off this eas- what are you looking at?"

I was studying the way his lips move as he speaks, but was not expecting him to notice. I feel my cheeks heat up and say, "Uh, nothing?"

He smirks slightly, "You were staring at my lips."

I blush even more, "O-oh. Yeah, I was, I guess."

He continues looking at me with a smug smirk before I change the subject, saying, "Does your head hurt? It must."

"Eh, sorta. A headache, is all," he says with a shrug.

"It hurts a lot, surely? Tell me the truth," I tell him, raising my eyebrows.

"Erm... okay, it hurts a lot. But it feels more like a head ache than a physical injury... y'know?" He explains, moving his hands a bit as he speaks.

"Yeah," I smile at him before he looks at the door.

"Louis' here," he tells me, waving in the direction of the door with a smile.

"I guess I'll go, then," I tell him, "I'll see you later, yeah?"

"Yeah." He smiles and I stand up, heading to the door and waving to him before exiting the room.

"Is he okay?" Louis asks me, "Acting himself?"

I laugh lightly, "He's fine, Louis. Now go talk to him." I push him lightly towards the door with a smirk and walk back into the room we have been staying in for the night.

I become surprised to see people awake.

"Hey, how come everyone's suddenly awake?" I ask, sitting down on an old, worn, brown couch beside Niall.

"Not everybody," he says, "But we were told Harry's awake. Don't know why it couldn't wait till the actual morning though..."

"Niall!" I smack his arm playfully as his laugh rings through my ears.

"I'm just messin' with ya, Meg," he chuckles and ruffles my hair.

"Mm," I shake my head at him and Zayn starts to talk to me, as Liam types something on his phone with his eyebrows furrowed together.

After a few minutes, Louis comes back in and then Niall goes in to talk to Harry.

"Psst," Zayn whispers from beside me.

"Mm? Why are we whispering?" I ask him, whispering also.

"Wake up Erica," he whispers to me, not answering my question.

"Why..?" I ask him.

"Just do. Kick her or something," he shrugs and I laugh at his suggestion.

"You kick her," I say.

"No, I'm a guy, I can't, you kick her." This goes on for a while and in the end no one wakes her.

When everybody but the two girls that are asleep has talked to Harry, we spend an hour or so trying to pass the time. I notice that the hospital starts for the day at about 5am, as patients begin walking down the corridors.

"D'ye think the cafe downstairs is open?" Niall asks nobody in particular.

"Maybe, go have a look," Louis suggests.

"I don't know the way around the hospital, I've never been here before," Niall tells him.

Everyone turns to me and I look at them confusedly before realizing it is my local hospital and saying, "Oh, erm, I think I know the way?"

"That's good enough for me," Niall laughs and I stand up, walking to the door.

I turn around to see only Niall following and say, "Uh, you coming?"

"Nah," Louis shrugs, Zayn doing the same.

"I'll go," Liam says, standing up and walking over to me.

"Eh, okay, I'll go too," Zayn says, standing up also.

Louis scoffs, "Fine then, if you're all going, I might as well!"

"What about the girls?" Liam asks, looking at Erica and CeCe who are snoring loudly on the ground, making me giggle a little.

"Eh." Louis shrugs before opening the door and walking out.

And we all start walking to where we think is the cafe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ew this is short

and late

and bad

whoops

anyways who do you ship ? :)

thanks for reading,

Lisa :)

[CHAPTER RE-UPLOADED AS WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON COMPUTERS, LAPTOPS ETC. RE-VOTE? :D]