Chapter 50

Megan Watson's POV

"Oh my god.." I say, my eyes immediately brimming with tears, and Harry quickly pulls away from the girl, seeming to have somehow heard me, because he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Megan. No, please -" He starts, but I cut him off, starting to cry.

"Please?! What could you po-possibly say please for?! You sick, sick, bastard! You don't care about a-anyone but yourself! I hate you! I h-hate you! I hate you! I never, in my life, want to talk to you again!" I scream at him, before running out of the building, and into the cold night air, crying uncontrollably.

"Megan, wait! Please!" He shouts after me, and I feel his hand on my shoulder, spinning me around and putting his lips to mine.

I immediately try to shove him off me, but fail the first time, having to push him as hard as I can before he pulls away.

"What the fuck was that, Harry?! Do you think kissing me is your way out of everything?! Because you're wrong! I'm one hundred percent done with you! I leave for twenty fucking minutes and when I come back you're getting ready to fuck some girl you've never seen before!" I shout at him, tears streaming down my face.

"Megan, I'm s-sorry, I don't kn-know what I was-" he says, starting to cry, but I tell myself not to let this affect me, cutting him off.

"Don't bother trying to apologise. Because I know you knew what you were doing," I say, trying to sound confident, "She's not the f-first, is she?"

He looks up at me, "Megan -"

"You're fucking sick. I hate you," I mutter, starting to storm away again.

"Megan, p-please, you're making it sound l-like I'm some heartless j-jerk," he says, letting out a sob, "There was o-one other girl. Just one time. That's i-it."

I spin around, completely furious with him, "ONE OTHER GIRL?! You're saying it like you're some fucking - I don't even know! 'I only fucked one other girl.' Oh, woo, Harry! Only fucked one other girl while in a relationship with me, as well as making out with another girl!" I say sarcastically, "Well, you can fuck as many girls as you like now, because we're over."

I storm away this time, not listening to anything he calls after me, and I hear his sobs in the distance, and that makes me cry even harder than I already am.

I see a taxi parked across the road and run across it, getting inside and tell the taxi driver, that happens to be a girl, the name of our hotel.

"Are you okay?" She asks soothingly, as she starts to drive.

"Can you just leave me alone?!" I spit at her, and she looks back to the road, a slightly hurt expression on her face.

It doesn't take long to get back to the hotel, and when I do, I just hand the driver money, not knowing or caring how much I've given her, before getting out and slamming the door shut, continuing to cry.

And then it strikes me that my situation right now is one of the worst I've been in in my life.

I've just broken up with my boyfriend of six months, after finding him kissing another girl, and finding out he had cheated on me before that, too. Now I'm stuck in a foreign country with him being the only person I know here, and happen to share the same hotel room as him. He is also my only way back to London, and we won't be leaving for another two days.

Which is just fucking great.

I luckily have the hotel keys in my pocket, and open the door, before going inside and slamming it shut, falling onto the bed, and breaking down into a fresh set of tears.

After crying for what seems like forever, unable to cry anymore, I call the only person who might be able to cheer me up a little.

Niall.

"Hello?" He answers the phone after a few rings, before clearing his throat.

"N-Niall?" I say quietly into the phone, my voice strained from shouting and crying.

"Megan? What's wrong? Y'okay?" He asks, immediately noticing my sadness.

"N-no," I answer.

"What happened? Where are you?" He asks, in a way that shows he actually cares.

"We.. We broke up, Niall," I say, letting out an uneven breath.

"You...? Are you serious?" He asks in shock.

"Y-yeah."

The other line stays silent for a while, before he says, "I'm so sorry."

I rub my eyes, "It's not y-your fault."

We stay silent for another while, before he says, "What... What happened?"

He then says, "Actually, no. That's none of my business."

"It's fine," I tell him, letting out another shaky breath, "He cheated on me."

Niall stays silent for a moment, before saying, "No. He wouldn't do that."

"He did," I say, "I saw it with my own two eyes."

"You saw.." Niall says, trailing off.

I let out a weak laugh, even though I feel completely sad, "No. I saw them kissing, Niall."

He lets out a laugh, and I can't help but smile at how cheery his laugh always is, "Oh! Cus I was like, 'Woah, Megan must be, like, scarred for life after seeing that.'"

I laugh, "Yeah, probably would've been."

He laughs again, which makes me continue to smile the smallest bit.

"You know," I say after a long silence, "I'm stuck with him.. In Paris, I mean."

"Is... Is he with you now?" Niall asks.

"No."

"And you're gonna have to spend the next two days together?" He asks.

"Don't remind me," I groan.

"And you can't make your own way back to London?" He asks.

"No. What is this, twenty questions?" I joke, although I don't feel at all humorous.

"No." He laughs lightly, before saying, "You know what, I'll see you in a few hours."

"W-what?" I ask in confusion.

"I'll come over to Paris and bring you back to London. I don't want you to have to spend two days in hell," he says with the slightest of a laugh.

"Niall, no, you're kidding! You can't do that, no way, I didn't mean that. You're crazy to even think about doing that! I'll be fine. No way am I letting you -" I start before he cuts me off, chuckling.

"I'm serious. It's my choice, Meg. I wanna do that for you," he says, "Go pack your stuff, okay? I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Ni-" I start to say, but I'm cut off by the line beeping, meaning he's already hung up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: megarrys over.. ?

DONT LET ME, DONT LET ME GOOOOO, CAUSE IM TIRED OF SLEEPING ALONE. [sobs at his perfection]

lolololol yeah so this is awkward.

GUYS. this is chapter 50. holy shit. i never thought i'd get this far into a story. 50 chapters ! woaah. this story wouldn't have got to even chapter 5 without any of you guys. i love you.

thank you so much for reading, i honestly love you all so much. please vote and/or comment, it means so much to me.

Lisa :)

ps this is probs really bad but i was rushed by... lmao u know who u are