Chapter 35

Megan Watson's POV

"Wow. It's so pretty here."

I say, looking out at a sort of beach below, the waves slowly inching in and out, while Harry and I are beside a picnic blanket on the ground, just at the right angle to look at all the scenery around, including the night sky.

"Er, I know it's a bit, uh, dumb. Or, cliche, or whatever, but.. I thought it was nice, so..." Harry says, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I love it. It is pretty," I tell him.

"Uh... thanks? I guess," He laughs nervously, "wanna sit?" He gestures toward the picnic blanket.

"Sure," I smile, sitting down on the blanket, as does Harry, with a small amount of trouble, because of his leg, and I look worriedly at it.

"I had fun bowling. Even though you distracted me from winning," I send him a glare, not really meaning it though, a small smile sent with it.

"Hey, you wouldn't have won anyway," He laughs lightly, "and I did too."

"Oh, yeah? We've gotta have a re-match, sometime," I say.

"Fine by me," He smirks.

We spend a short while in a comfortable silence, before I lay my head on his chest, and wrap my arms around him, getting comfortable.

"Comfy, there?" He jokes, getting himself also into a more comfortable position.

"Night, Harry," I mumble in a sleepy voice.

"Er... goodnight?" He mumbles uncertainly, and after a few minutes I fall asleep.

--------------

I wake up and rub my eyes, sitting up and staying in that position for awhile, properly waking up, before pulling back my covers and getting out of bed.

I wander around the room a bit, then look at the clock, to see it is ten in the morning.

Not really knowing what to do, I decide to take a shower.

While in the shower, I remember what happened last night...

I fell asleep. During the date.

Oops?

Once I'm out of the shower, I slip on a plain black tank-top and a red zip-up hoodie, along with a pair of jeggings and the same shoes I had worn to the date.

I dry my hair with a hair dryer and put it back into a ponytail, before putting on some makeup.

I then step out of my hotel room and close the door behind me, and knock on the boys' door.

"Hi," Niall opens the door, wearing a plain white t-shirt and sandy brown trousers, and I raise an eyebrow.

"Aren't you at your house?" I ask him.

"I was, but I came to say hi and stuff, but they're all still asleep," he tells me.

"Oh." I nod my head.

"Yeah," he scratches the back of his neck and we stand in an awkward silence for a few moments.

"Um, so, I was going to go get breakfast somewhere, maybe you could come with me? If you want," I offer.

"Yeah, sure," he agrees, "Sounds good."

"Okay, cool," I say, and he walks out of the hotel room and into the corridor.

We start to walk towards the entrance of the hotel, taking an elevator and then walking through the lobby.

When we reach the entrance and step out, I hear screams.