NEW STORY OUT!!

26 september 2021

HI MY LOVES!! i feel like it's been actual years since I updated this story. BUTT i have a cool announcement to make that you probably know judging by the title...

I HAVE A NEW STORY!!

it's titled wilted olive branches and it is an interracial second chance romance novel. super excited to write this one as I feel it's heavier and deeper than the womanizer. it'd be amazing if you checked it out, I currently have two chapters out. I will be updating regularly SO DON'T WORRY I WILL HOPEFULLY FINISH IT QUICKER THAN THE WOMANIZER.

but YES, the synopsis is below and if you're interested just read the first chapter and see if it intrigues you hehe

LOVE YOU ALL LOTS AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!

SYNOPSIS

Elora Taylor vowed to never extend an olive branch again.

Two years had passed since the eventful days of her sophomore year of college, filled with love, destruction, loss and the snapping of olive branches. She spent the next two years recovering from the events that left the gaping hole in her chest. She thought she had recovered.

Never realising how wrong she was until two years later.

Tyler Anderson.

After his fateful disappearance two years ago, Elora wasn't expecting the main source of her emptiness and self-destruction to arrive back into her life. She was self-assured to never let another shred her heart.

 But then he extends an olive branch.

And no matter how wilted it is, Elora accepts it, attempting to find closure after two years of numbness.

But olive branches, turn into blooming roses.

And over time, roses languish and olive branches wilt. It's just a matter of time where the branch snaps once more.

- themelaningorl