CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

"Okay, I swear this is the third time they have slept together..And not like that!" 

"Hey, I wasn't thinking it like that either.."

"Wouldn't be surprised if they actually did sleep together."

"Oh, you boys are nasty. Isla would never in a billion years."

"Yeah, but she has done in with her past boyfriend. Speaking of which where is Adrian..?"

"Ugh, who cares about him. Just LOOK! They are adorable!"

"You know if we stay here any longer, one of them is bound to wake up and curse at us."

"Yeah, yeah we'll leave in a minute. I just have to take a picture."

"God, you're obsessed with them."

Sure I had been awake all that time they were blubbering on about Damien and I. But I wasn't exactly awake awake. But the blinding light of a flashlight sure woke me up.

I sat up on the bed abruptly as my eyes burned from such force, "Holy shit!" I rub my eyes before opening them slightly. I see Amelia holding her hands behind her back, her iPhone peaking behind slightly. Her mouth was tightly shut and her face was turning red by the second.

"What the fuck Amelia!?" I slide out of the bed and cross my arms over my chest. She gives out a nervous laugh and steps back slowly. Nathan, Alec, and Erin are standing near the door with their eyes widened.

"You all were here?! Jesus Christ, I never knew you guys were so intrigued in us sleeping. And the flash! Amelia?! I never knew you were an undercover paparazzi!" I snap my eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Hey! You cannot blame me. Damien and you look adorable-"

"Shut up Amelia," The gruff voice from behind causes everyone to snap their attention to Damien; who was giving a pointed look towards Amelia, "God, this is the worst way I wanted to wake up, especially when I have a pounding headache,"  Damien murmurs, rubbing his eyes.

"Did you at least get the..." My trenchant glare towards Erin to stop midway in her sentence. I smile satisfied by the fact she had made the smart idea of not even daring to continue.

"Oh, the picture..Lemme check.." Amelia taps on her phone rapidly and scrolls down before sighing, "Damn it! Isla scaring the shit outta me let me move my camera to the wall. Fuck you Isla," Amelia pouts and I roll my eyes.

"Be thankful you didn't get the picture or your blood would be on the wall, not the photo," The color drains from her face and I grin, "Just kidding," I slap her playfully and she flips me the bird.

"You girls are too much. I am getting out of this room," Damien mumbles before staggering out of the room, Alec and Nathan follow behind leaving only us three girls.

I see Amelia and Erin's suggestive smiles and I walk towards the door, "Oh hell no! I am not getting infested by remarks, and comments and weird questions. Because I know I see them coming!" I give them a wary look and they just continue to stare at me sweetly.

"Oh, you're not going to hear anything.." Erin chuckles, "Just a few words of..Kindness..?"

"Yeah, you could call them that." Amelia shrugs before patting to the spot next to her on the bed. 

I give them both eerie glances before sitting down on the bed, "Okay..So...?

"Holy shit! Oh my God! Did you see the way you guys were sleeping! It was soo...ADORABLE!! His arm was literally wrapped around your waist and your hand was like, pressed against his chest! And like oh God! It was the cutest thing I have seen all year!!! And don't get me started--OW!" Erin was now clutching her red cheek as her lips formed into a frown.