CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The evening party had been alright. Though, I never thought people would get drunk at such an event. Damien kept looking at me across the room which was kinda annoying and pissing me off, and then Amelia thought it'd be a good idea to get drunk and since she's such a lightweight it had a large impact on her attitude and body.

Which was great for me right?

I was in a room with a boy who kept on smirking and looking at me while a drunk lightweight clung onto my arm singing random songs on the top of her lungs. It seriously wasn't my day.

Once the party ended, I drag Amelia out of the hotel building and stand right at the front as she continues to giggle and play with my hair. I roll my eyes aggravated at the moment as I pull her hand away from her hair.

"Aww! Y-You..Are noooo fun!" She hiccups and I scowl before going to call Erin to pick us up.

"I can take her home," I turn around and face Damien his slightly amused at his twin's behavior.

I narrow my eyes, "Rather not. She kinda hates you."

"She can't hate me. I'm her twin brother," Damien rolls his grey eyes before folding his arms, "You don't even have a car!"

"And you won't have a penis when I cut it off," I retort and Damien raises his hands while quirking an eyebrow.

"Someone's a little worked up," He chuckles and I sigh before brushing the hair out of my face, completely ignoring Amelia's horrible singing. 

"Look, I'm not in the best mood as you can tell because of someone," I divert my eyes to Amelia, "And I really don't want to talk to you right now," Damien opens his mouth to speak but I interrupt him, "Yes, I know I'm your assistant but that does not give you any audacity to boss me," Damien just stares at me surprised as I guessed what he was gonna say.

"What about us..compromise. You let me take you and Amelia home," He pauses and adds, "Without any whining or complaining or sassing me out or-"

"Just continue!" I snap and Damien just smiles.

"And in response, I'll make you coffee or whatever that shit you order from the cafe," Damien finishes off and I ponder for a moment before sighing.

"Yeah, whatever." I shrug and Damien grins before we walk over to his car.

...

The next day, I wake up with a slight headache because of all the yelling and shouting Amelia and I went through just for her to get her fricken ass in of Damien's car and out of his car. I groan before sitting up and walking to the kitchen to swallow down some Advil with water.

As I go back to my bedroom, I nearly knock heads with Amelia forgetting she was there. Though she was drunk and went to sleep with makeup, she still does not look horrible which I find it very hard to believe. 

"Ugh, I have a huge headache!" Amelia groans in pain and I chuckle before smirking.

"That's what you get for not listening to me!" I say and Amelia just narrows her eyes at me, "Plus there's a video of you dancing weirdly in front of Alec-"

"WHAT?!" Amelia yells at the top of her lungs and I wince before wave to her and running to my bathroom before locking the door, "ISLA YOU ARE DEAD!"

Hehe, like I don't know..

We arrive at the building at half-past ten and we were half an hour late as Amelia found it very hard to walk around the house with all the "unnecessary brightness". Since she didn't bring any clothes so I let her wear mine as we were about the sae size.