CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Cutie pies 😍

Enjoy this chapter ;)

........

It was Friday.

Meaning two things.

1. Last day in this memorable place.

2. The party.

The day I was dreading the most.

Why?

Oh because Amelia thought it would be an amazing idea to host a party. The word had been sent everywhere, and I knew for a fact; it was going to be jampacked.

Another reason why I wasn't looking forward to this day was that we all had to contribute to this ugly ass party.

Not Amelia..BUT EVERYONE!

Meaning that Damien and I had to somehow associate with each other. Which was beyond impossible. I was not talking to him after that dick stunt he pulled yesterday. He seemed not to care that I was ignoring him which was nothing new.

He doesn't care about anything except for, sex, sex..Andd..Oh yeah! Sex!

"Earth to Isla!" A coconut scented hand waves dangerously close to my face. I snap out of my daydream and my eyes divert to Amelia, "Jesus, you space out so easily. What goes on in that brain of yours?"

I roll my eyes and mutter, "You don't wanna know.."

"Why, are you having fantasies of Ethan Dolan?" She wiggles her eyebrows and I grin cheekily.

"You know it!" I wink and she bursts out into laughter before standing up from the sofa.

"You do know the party is in 8 hours," She says, arching an eyebrow. I groan and stuff my face into a cushion, "Which means you are actually going to get your ass up and help me and the rest decorate the entire house. Including outside as well."

"I'm not even going to the party."

Amelia gasps dramatically and shakes her head stubbornly, "Y-You're not what?!" She splutters exasperatedly. I shrug and stretch my arms while yawning, "Oh, no, no, no! Isla Rose Accardo you are coming to the party even if I have to drag you by your fat ass!" I snort and tuck my legs under my butt while laying my head on a cushion.

"Oh trust me, your lanky arms couldn't even lift a leaf," She narrows her eyes at me before huffing out a breath of air.

"You decorating outside."

Before I could even contradict her sentence she was gone out the front door in a whiff. I sigh and wipe the hair out of my eyes before peering through the window of the backyard. My mouth drops and my eyes widen in surprise.

Oh, that little bitch.

Amelia had totally set this up. She had made sure that Damien and I had both been assigned to decorating the backyard. But to be bluntly honest; it wasn't like I was going to help decorate anyway. 

I narrow my eyes as I stare at Damien through the window. His tousled hair was laying on his forehead with beads of water dripping down from his recent swim in the pool. His swim shorts were hanging low on his hips exposing his V line and he had water dripping down onto his abs. 

It was a great view.

Could've been better if he hadn't acted like a prick earlier.

He was currently reaching to hang the lantern lights, which made his shorts slip lower.