CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

I'm sorry this is cute af 😍

...

"Fuck." Damien and I say in unison.

"How the fuck did this-ISLA!" Damien throws his hand in the air while yelling at me, "You obviously somehow sent this to Natasha."

"But I didn't-Oh. Yeah..." I rub the back of my neck with a sheepish expression, "I was pressing on your phone unaware that I might have sent it.." I bite my lip nervously. Damien just gives me a look and sighs. He runs a hand through his hair, stress written all over his face.

"Great."

"Hey! Why did you even have the photo?!"

"I didn't know! I left my phone up in my room in Florida and someone must've taken it and maybe followed us to the beach.." Damien ignores my threatening gaze and manages to mess up his already disheveled hair.

"Why would you leave you fricking phone-"

"I don't know!" Damien raises his hands in surrender and I scoff in disbelief. He just rolls his eyes and glances down at his phone, "Well you tempted me to kiss you."

I narrow my eyes at him, "Don't play that game, Damien. You wanted to kiss me."

Damien smirks and shrugs turning away, "Won't deny that."

I choke on my own breath, shocked from his answer, "Uh..What?!"

"Hm?"

"Of course you won't admit you just said that," I murmur, rolling my eyes.

"Say what?" Damien grins at me and I throw him the finger.

"Stop sidetracking! You do know probably everyone in the whole building will now know that we kissed?" I remind him and he shrugs, not caring.

"It was more of a make out," Damien winks suggestively and my cheeks turn red. He then pulls his face closer to mine, "We can have a repeat if you'd like."

I cough awkwardly, shoving him away as he bursts out into laughter. I fold my arms stubbornly, gritting my teeth. My hands were really tempted to slap his face really hard.

"Damien I swear if you don't stop I'll attack you," I threaten him. He seems unaware of how serious I was because he still keeps on laughing just to antagonize me. I low growl escapes my lips as I clench my fists.

He was asking for it.

My hand reaches out to slap his cheek but due to Damien's fast reflexes, he pulls my arm. I stumble into his chest and he trips over a heap of clothes laying on the floor.

An 'oof' leaves Damien's mouth as our heads knock together. My instant reaction is to kick him where the sun doesn't shine, but my head was pounding badly.

"You gotta stop falling for me Isla," Damien murmurs his eyes tightly shut. A small smile plays his lips and I scowl.

"I just got a migraine from your stupid ass, and that's the first thing you say to me?" I reply scornfully.

He nods, opening an eye. I squint my eyes at him and he grins widely, "This is the second time you've gotten me a migraine, Damien. You shouldn't be smiling like you just won me over," I mumbled, rubbing my head. The migraine seemed to be getting worse by the minute though.

"Oh, I think I did though."

"Shut up."

"You haven't denied it though."

"I'm not talking to you," I grit, diverting my eyes from him. Damien scoffs audibly and I cross my arms over my chest, sitting up.

"You're childish."