CHAPTER EIGHT

"I wanna go homeeeee," I groan as I lay on the timber floor. Damien chuckles at me and I scowl, "Seriously."

"No can do," Damien sings before stuffing popcorn in his mouth.

I was currently laying on Damien's bedroom floor in the building as I was stuck inside here. Here are the two stupid reasons why;

1. It was raining.

2. Because paparazzi were outside waiting for me.

See how stupid and invalid these reasons are?!? Apparently, it was Damien's idea because he wanted to protect me.

Protect my ass. Or he just wanted to have a chance to get in my pants. I'm not as dumb as he may think I am.

"Damien?"

He sighs dramatically as he diverts his eyes to me, "What?"

"I'm hungry."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Damien," He stares at me blankly with a blunt remark. I narrow my eyes at him before standing up.

"Hmph." I grab the popcorn bowl and pour the contents over his head. His mouth drops and I smirk proudly.

"Night Damien," I bat my eyelashes at him before walking out.

Yeah, you see me and my eyesight don't really go well sometimes so you know what happened?

"Oof!" My voice is muffled as I hit a hard chest of someone. His hands snake around my waist and I close my eyes.

"Uh..." His deep voice sends shivers down my spine and I look up.

"Damn.," I mumble quietly as I stare dreamily into his eyes. He chuckles before stepping back.

"Is she yours?" He nods behind me and I turn around to see Damien grinning.

"Assistant," I say clearly, "Which means I'm still single," I wink suggestively at him and he shakes his head.

"Yup, she's definitely like you said," The attractive boy says and I narrow my eyes at Damien.

"What did you tell him, Damien?!" I exclaim and he shrugs sheepishly.

"Just said that you were kinda psychotic," Damien says plainly.

My eyes widen before turning back to Hot Stuff, "I am not psychotic! Anything that comes out of Damien's mouth is plain BS!" I glare at Damien while Hot Stuff laughs.

"Alec," Hot Stuff holds out his hand and I grin before shaking his hand.

"I think Damien can learn a thing or two about politeness from you," Alec smirks at Damien smugly while Damien rolls his eyes.

Alright, Isla you can do this...Just ask for his number and leave.

"So...Exchange numbers?" I smile sweetly at Alec and he nods as Damien says some incoherent words under his breath.

We exchange numbers and I give him a flirtatious wink before leaving to catch up with Erin.

But not without throwing Damien the finger.

...

"OMG, you are in a love triangle!" Erin squeals in delight and I facepalm once again.

"I AM NOT IN A FREAKING LOVE TRIANGLE!" I shout in her face which makes everyone in the cafe's eyes turn to our table. I sink in my seat with embarrassment before throwing Erin a glare.

"What? That was your fault," She shrugs carelessly before taking a sip of her cappuccino.

Erin and I were currently both sitting in the building's cafe since I didn't really want to see Damien's face again. I wish I hadn't told Erin about anything but apparently, I'm an easy person to read so she knew something was up.