CHAPTER THIRTY

"Tnaw don't you guys just look absolutely adorbs!"

"Thanks, Amelia. Though it'd be great if you could fall off the earth so I would never have to see your face again."

The loud noise of an object banging against the wall was enough to snap me out of my deep slumber. I groan loudly as a pounding headache begins to kick in.

"Sleeping beauty is finally awake!" Amelia exclaims before jumping on me.

I let out a trail of curse words as my body is squashed against Amelia's, "Ugh, get off me, you weigh a fucking tonne and I have a fucking headache," I moan trying to kick Amelia off me. She chuckles and stands up before I tighten my grip around Damien's waist, resting my head against his torso.

"I guess 'swearing Isla' kicks in when she's having a hangover," Amelia grins at me and I roll my eyes, closing my eyes to fall asleep again.

"Yeah, no time for sleeping!" Amelia sings before pulling on my hand, dragging me upwards, "We gotta have a girl day! With you, me and Erin. No boyfriends allowed," Amelia narrows her eyes to Damien and he pouts.

"But what if Isla wants to spend a day with me?" Damien drawls, pulling me into his chest and wrapping his arms tightly around me. Amelia scoffs.

"No way in hell are you stealing Isla away again. Plus, Isla wants to hang with Erin and I. Right?" Amelia and Damien both raise an eyebrow at me and I shift uncomfortably, standing in the middle of them.

"Uh.." I rub the back of my neck, "I'm not really in the mood-"

"I'll take that as a yes!" Amelia grins and pulls me out of the room and I groan.

Great.

Erin, Amelia and I headed to the local cafe since we were all too tired to drive further. Luckily it was a quiet area so no one could spot us hidden in the corner of the cafe.

I decided to order a black coffee as apparently it gets rid of your hangover but it didn't seem to be working. My eyes stared into the black liquid as I swished it around with my spoon.

Erin and Amelia were both talking animatedly about how fun the party was before they both turn their eyes to me abruptly with curious eyes.

"Uh yes?" I respond glancing at both of them. Amelia rolls her eyes, sighing.

"Were you listening?" Amelia asks and I give her a sheepish, her head shaking in response, "We asked how your night was?"

I drop the spoon in my coffee cup and massage my temples, "I was pretty wasted, I don't think I remember anything. I guess I'd have to ask Damien," I shrug, letting out a yawn.

Erin and Amelia share a look, "You mean...You still haven't asked Damien?" Erin says slowly.

"Uh no. I couldn't really see you guys pulled me or of bed as soon as I woke up," I glare at them and Erin grins but Amelia falters.

"What if he took advantage of you?" She says, "I swear to God if he did I will-"

"I don't think he did!" I say quickly,  Amelia still fuming with anger, "Damien wouldn't do that to me." I give them both a smile which makes Erin shrug and Amelia glance at me warily.