CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

"Well, well, well...What do we have here?"

The familiar feminine voice wakes me up from my deep slumber.

I groan quietly twisting my body to face the other. The tightening against my waist makes me instant panic run through my body. My eyes fly open and I nearly shriek as I stare back at a sleeping face.

A hand covers my mouth before I can and I turn around slightly to see Amelia smirking at me. I turn back around to realize who it is; Damien.

"What are you doing here you creep?!" I hiss quietly, narrowing my eyes. Amelia folds her arms, giving me an accusing look.

"I could ask you the same things," She murmurs throwing me a knowing look.

I sigh and throw my head to glance at Damien quickly, "I was tired plus I'm pretty sure you sleep in the same bed with Alec-"

"This isn't about me!" She says, alarmed. I chuckle and prop my head up, "So..What happened last night?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Nothing of your concern," A tired deep voice replies.

I face Damien and my eyes widen, "When did you wake up?" I raise an eyebrow. He shrugs and sits up.

"You guys talk like your 20 kilometers apart. Of course, I could hear you," Damien sighs, raking his hand through his already disheveled hair.

"We do not!" We exclaim simultaneously. I throw Amelia a look and she giggles.

"Like I just said," Damien mumbles, stretching as his lower torso slowly appears from under the thick duvet.

"Anyways, looks like you guys had a wild night," Amelia winks suggestively and my face reddens.

"Actually we didn't do anything," I glower at Amelia which she only giggles at.

"I'm sure we didn't," Damien murmurs, pulling me closer by my waist.

I scowl at him and Amelia throws her head back in laughter before strutting off.

As she closes the door I instantly spring away from Damien and slap his chest, "You idiot! Now she'll think we did the dirty," I glare at him and he shrugs, walking to the bathroom in his bedroom.

"I think she'll know I'm joking," He calls from the bathroom.

I adjust the fallen strap of my dress and walk over to the bathroom, "You are unbeliev-" I scream and shut the door behind me leaning against it. Damien was in the middle of taking down his shorts allowing me nearly seeing him naked.

"Jesus, didn't you take me going to the bathroom as a sign not to enter?!" He yells from behind the door.

"You left the fricking door open genius!" I roll my eyes and fold my arms as he audibly sighs, "Sigh all you want. You're still an idiot."

"You're the one that walked through the bathroom!" He reinforces, raising his voice.

"You left the fucking DOOR OPEN!" I yell, waving my arms like a lunatic.

The shower turns on filling the second of silence.

"Take that as a cue not to enter," Damien points out and I scowl at the door and turn around to grab my shoes.

"Dick," I mumble under my breath.

"I may not see you but I sure can," He calls out and I throw the middle finger at the door.

...

"And that's it?" Erin raises her eyebrows while Amelia scoffs.

"Uh..Yeah?" I look down into my Starbucks coffee carton