CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

The aura between Damien and I am had changed dramatically in the next few days. We had spent most of our time actually talking about random stuff ranging from how his hair was too perfect and what colour the sun actually was.

Stupid, I know but it was still refreshing getting to talk to him without kissing him.

Don't get me wrong, there were still times where he would press me against my office wall and kiss me like he was going to pass any second but those moments had decreased, making them more special than they seemed.

Damien wasn't lying when he said he would take his time. He would be careful as to what he did and where to touch as if I'd break any second, it was good at first but then I had gotten kinda irritated so I told him to let loose a bit.

He decided not to take my advice.

Every morning, there would be a new white rose in my desk, the bouquet in the corner of the room growing larger every day that passed. It was a small gesture but it made my heart warm knowing that he'd go out of his way just to get a flower for me.

"I want you to meet my mum again," Damien says abruptly.

We were currently watching a movie in his room, his body spooning mine as I was on the verge of falling asleep.

Though his words made my eyes fly open, "What?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

A deep chuckle rumbles against my chest and he kisses my head, "Don't worry I'll speak to you tomorrow."

I sit up between his legs and turn to face him, "I'm fully awake now," I shut my mouth before another yawn escapes my lips. If he wanted to talk to me now I'd make all the effort to stay awake.

"See, you're still tired. Don't worry about this conversation, we'll-" I pull on his button up shirt and press my lips against his. Damien smiles cheekily and pulls me closer to him, flush against his body. I release my lips from him and he bites his slightly swollen lips, a smirk appearing.

"Was that your way of showing me you weren't tired?" He murmurs, licking his lips as his hands massage my upper thighs.

I grin, unwrapping his arms from me and sit up, "It worked didn't it?"

He chuckles sitting up with me, "You could say that."

"So you want me to meet your mum again?" I ask, turning off the TV and turning back to Damien brown eyes.

He nods, stretching, a silver of tanned skin showing urging to be traced, "I mean...The first time you met her you were cursing at my step-father," Damien chuckles at the faint memory whereas I blood rushed to my cheeks in embarrassment.

"Sorry bout' that," I mumble and Damien scoffs, shaking his head.

"He deserved it. He's a piece of shit and I hope he rots in-"

"Meeting you mother you said?" Cutting him. He throws me a grim expression and I shrug, "Sure when do you-"

"Tomorrow," He cuts me off, pulling me down to his bed, my back against his hard and muscular chest, "Hopefully it'll be better this time," He states quietly and I roll my eyes, kicking his shin.

"I blame that on that dick that was present last time," I grumble, turning around to face Damien. He arches an eyebrow.

"Weren't you the one cutting me off from cursing him?" He tilts his head and I smile innocently and kiss his jaw, his eyes closing momentarily.

"Nope," I murmur, leaving a trail of kisses down his defined jaw. He chuckles kissing my nose and tightening his grip on me. The flashing lights from his slightly closed window made his eyes flash the prettiest I had seen. It was like a dark pool of milk chocolate but flecks of golden honey.