Prologue

Novea Libby Lewis was just an average girl raised in a smalltown, her dad was the sheriff and her mom was a third grade school teacher, not to mention that her older brother was the football teams star quarterback. She never snuck out, never cheated on a test, did drugs or drank any alcohol she did nothing 'bad' that was until she started to date the towns badboy. Cade Williamson, he had a bad attitude to most people, rode a Harley to school wearing his leather jacket and ripped jeans, he skipped school and snuck out from it and would stay out late doing who knows what and smoked cigarettes regularly.
One night though after the two had been dating secretly for a while, they got caught sneaking out together, her dad raised hell about it and not long after that they not only graduated from high school; but Libby broke up with him and left for college that was a state over. Libby tried to forget about her past and move on from her hometown and she thought she did until an unsettling event made her return home.
Back in her hometown she spots some very familiar faces she hoped to avoid and then a few she has never seen before. One of these new faces catches her eye and she does the same for him, but this guy will be a big part of her life, more then she could ever guess. Yet more stuff starts to happen and more then a love triangle with her ex and this new guy will be a huge problem for this smalltown.