Chapter 9: Party!

Scared she jumped and spun around in the arms that held her waist, and she pushed as hard as she could against the chest not even realizing who it actually was. Until they spoke and calmed her down, by rubbing her arms and holding her gently.

 “Hey, hey calm down it's just me baby.” Cade said once she stopped and looked at him.

 “Damn it Cade! Give my a heart-attack why don't you!” she said hitting his arm.

 “Sorry, you good what's got you so freaked out?”

 “I thought I heard something outside the window.”

 “Probably just a squirrel or a raccoon.”

 “Well I don't want either one of those in the house, someone really needs to make sure to close the window behind them when they sneak in.” she said elbowing him lightly in the side.

 “Let me look...nope nothing out here...and closed and locked; there happy now.” he said making sure no animals were outside, the window was down and locked before turning to her.

 “Yes, thank you but could you stop climbing through the window?”

 “Come on it's not that bad, besides I thought it would make you remember of the fun times of me doing it in high-school.” Cade said wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close.

 “Get your mind out of the gutter.”

 “Why? It's more fun there, what do you say we do a repeat of last night? I mean we don't have to worry about being quiet.” he said kissing her neck.

 “Cade..the food..we gotta put it up.”

 “It'll be ok, you don't have any bugs inside, it will be fine you locked the back door, I checked and made sure the front is locked, it's fine.” he said switching to the other side of her neck.

 “We are back together right? Or was it just a one more night last night?”

 “No that's not it...it's just...i hate when you do this...you cheat you know my sweet spots.”

 “Yeah I do, just like this one.” he said kissing another one.

 That night lead to another very hot and passionate night but she was happy, so happy and content with being in his arms; this is what she wanted and wished she could've kept though high-school; she truly loved him and never wanted to leave him. Now she can finally be with him and not have to worry about leaving him again; that made her so happy that once everything settled; as she laid in his arms she fell into a deep comfortable sleep.

 “Hey wake up sugar baby.” a sweet voice said waking her up; to see her true love staring back at her.

 “You finally awake?” he said kissing her nose.

 “Yeah I'm up.”

 “Good, come on I got breakfast ready; I made pancakes, so get dressed and come down and eat before work.” he said walking out the door.

 So sure enough Libby got up and took a shower then got dressed before she went down the stairs. There was a plate of some pancakes already made with syrup covering them ready for her at her normal seat at the table. She ate; which was amazing pancakes; they talked about making another date night and then he gave her a lift on his bike to the dinner and she was a little late; which led her to apologize over and over to Mrs. Smith.

The Real Bad Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें