xx

He's been here for almost every night of the day, it's the same as always.

He knew he shouldn't drive in his drunken state, but he did it anyway because he need to be there and fast.

It all happen too fast and the next thing was a flash of light and then tires were screeching, a piercing sound of the brakes trying to came to a halt, the sound of a crash and glasses breaking away.

And it was of those glasses the origin of his scar, a deep gnash to his face and he felt the intense pain of it.

As the car continue to tumble over, it appears as if he's having a dream that's how it felt.......the blurred images were inconsistent with each other, each one conflicting with the next, and this were the impaired memories of the day.

It took minutes, he was still limb and he could felt being moved out of the car.............

The images change and he could see a bloody man, his father.

"You let me die!"

"No father" he panted.

"You let me die" he boomed again.

"No....no am coming father am coming" he ran to the bloodied man, but it seems like an endless trail.

"Ungrateful son, I look after you but you let me die because you couldn't come sooner!" The voiced sounded louder.

"No....no...please" he whimpered.

"You let me die! You let me die!! You let me die!!!!!!!

The bloodied man turn sinister with each passing minute and as he reach for the boy.........

His eyes snap open and he sat up and lean back on the bed, he took the water bottle only to find it empty

He's already used to the dreams, it doesn't give him jitters anymore.

Getting out of bed, he head to the kitchen to get said water.

The emptiness of the house rings at every corner of it, which is already too much for only three individuals.

Going through the spiral stairs, he descended to the kitchen.

He hungrily gulp the cold liquid as it soothes his burning chest.

Sitting on the kitchen stool with half drank bottle he thought of the past days.

He's angry and frustrated because it seems like a dead end, no trail, no lead, nothing, he's mentally and physically tired but he's not one to give up so soon.

He has to admit, he misses his father, he wasn't so familiar with his mother because she died when he was just three years.

Staring at his reflection on the silverware, his eyes traced his famous scar, it didn't change his looks, but the thin line of it still look prominent.

He can remember when the world was at his feet for his well defined features,when everything was the way he wanted, ladies follow him like a swarm of bees but none of them was worthy enough, none of them was his hanan.

And now the new nuisance to his life claim to love him, he can't be loved, he knew he didn't get the looks now nor the attitude, he always knew when he was being a selfish self conceited brat.

It was when he lost his father that he realised that in the world we are today, power is everything, and man being the selfish wight he is chooses power.

But sacrifices has to be made, cruelty has to be second nature to you, showing emotions is a weakness.

With or without the above reasons power chooses him he didn't choose power, and that's the most dangerous thing about him.