v

The door pushed open as Za'afar raised his head at the intruder with an annoyed look, clearly not the right time for visitors, but he's brother was no visitor per his say.

Uzair was followed by a frantic Basma, Za'afar's secretary, with a worried look she glanced at her boss apologetically.

"Sir I tried to stop him but......

"It's OK sweet cheeks, he wont do anything trust me, the worst he could do is to fire you"Basma gasped at the thought of her being fired.

"But even if he did, you can come work for me" uzair winked her.

Despite the situation, she glanced at the floor shyly.

Uzair was quite the charmer which conflict with his brother's brooding nature.

"Out" Za'afar commanded Basma making her come out of the reverie caused by his brother.

She gulped and gave a quick nod on her way out.

"She's cute" Uzair expressed with a naughty smile smirking.

"What are you doing here" Za'afar asked instead.

"You aren't going to fire her, are you" Uzair narrowed his eyes.

Za'afar gave him a blank look and get back to what he was doing earlier before he was interrupted.

He sighed at his brother's behaviour before tossing the file in front of him.

His actual reason for being there.

"There you go" he drop the file stack with papers.

Za'afar gave him a questioning glance.

"The thing you asked for" he replied, but the confused look on his brothers face made him sigh "Don't tell me you've forgot" he said.

Za'far ignored his brother and open the file, he silently went through it before keeping it back.

"Is this information accurate?" Before uzair can reply he continue "Because having the slightest mistake can complicate everything" he finished leaning on his leather chair.

"It is" uzair rolled his eyes "Besides your cousin sister made sure of it, everything has to be accurately true" he finished.

"OK good, I will see you when I get home, let's get over it already" he mumbled standing up checking his wrist watch "if you will excuse me I have an important meeting to get to" he replied on his way out.

Uzair said nothing else as he stared after his brother with sad eyes, what happen to him, he wondered.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Za'afar Hamza Wakili,the famous Architect, one of the best in Africa, having got propositions from all over the world but he choose to stay in his country.

His achievements cover up companies, Estates, filling stations, but those are yet to be his legally, considering his deceased father's last wish,but despite all of this he managed to work on his recent project on a domestic flight, least to say he isn't left out in the business world.

Za'afar was rich on his own without his father's inheritance, but what's the harm in being a bit richer.

His a determined being, focusing his sole attention on what he wants until he gets it.

Hamza's death affected Za'afar the most, may be because he's closer to him or the fact that he knew who did it.

Hamza wakili's death was planned, he was murdered and he swore to make that person pay, but he has to wait for the right time to srike, which is soon.