xxix

Haven finished sighing the documents he hand them to his manager.

"It's all yours now sir" the realtor beamed shaking Uzair's hand

"Yes it is" he smiled.

"Well I should get going then, thank you" he replied.

"Thank you too" uzair escort him out.

Uzair turn to his manager who's been there through the ordeal.

"Take care of this walid" he hand him the papers.

"Yes sir" walid collect the papers.
"Not to over stepped a bit, but when do we start the construction sir" he asked placing the documents on the file

"Not to worry, soon enough" he smiled.

"Ok" Walid nod and excused himself.

Finally, he thought

He can now see her everyday without as much of a suspicion from the community.

And as he thought of the new project, he beamed.

"What a genius" he praised himself.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Rasheed gloomily stared at the broad symbol of the restaurant written with LED, as it sparkle brightly.

"There you go" the waiter ushered two steaming bowls of chicken soup.

"Thank you" Ridwan replied as he watch his brother's sunken face.

"Hey man" he called.

"Rasheed" he tried a second time

He lazily raised himself from his leaning position on the wall as he gave his brother a bored look.

"Food's here" he beamed motioning to the chicken bowl.

When he just stared at it motionless, Ridwan pushed it forward to him.

"Go on"

Rasheed sigh and make no move.

"Hey brother, it's food, we eat it with our mouth" he gestured to his mouth "like this" he scoop a  bit of the soup to give him.

"Get the hell out of my face" Rasheed spat pushing away the spoon as the contents fall.

"See at least you're talking" Ridwan smiled yo a brooding Rasheed.

"Look here man, I bring you out here because you've been stuffed in your room for the past days, and you've already start to ashen, take a look at your skin" he grimaced "you're half vampire" he cried "so, quit being a pain in the ass and eat"

"You technically dragged me here, I didn't want to come" he gritted.

"Well then, loosen up a bit and eat, mother tells us not to play with our stomachs"

"I didn't remember her saying that" he huffed.

"Yep, she didn't, but she probably have said it when you're a tiny winy baby having your arms flair all over the place"

"You look like an octopus" Rasheed grimaced as his brother wiggle his arms.

"Look" ridwan sigh "you can't deny food because of that girl......

"It's not because of her"

"Uhmm, tell me about it" Ridwan gave him a stupid bored look "you're an idiot if you still say this to yourself, everyone knows, stop lying, you're embarrassing yourself more than you have already" he replied taking the garlic bread.