38: skin

*warning: smut chapter, pls skip if it makes you uncomfy <3*

"Not necessary," I said grabbing his t-shirt and pulling him towards our hotel room door, I watched him hastily pull out the key and swipe it unlocking the door. I pulled him inside the room and within seconds of Rafe slamming the door shut, he slammed his lips against mine.

He walked us further into the room without breaking contact, his fingers were toying with the hem of my shirt before lifting it above my head exposing my red lace bra, I for one was happy to strip off my uncomfortably soaked clothes.

He moved his lips straight back to mine and my hands worked to unbutton his own shirt pulling it off his body. I trailed my fingertips up and down his torso feeling his abs before looping my fingers in his belt pulling him even closer to me making his eyes widen in surprise. My hands fondled with his belt as tucked his button lip between his teeth looking down at me throwing his belt across the room and unzipping his pants.

Rafe connects his lips to my jaw as one of his hands wrapped around my neck tilting my head giving him better access to my skin, "You get me so fucking hard" he whispered in my ear before biting down on it gently. His words were turning me on along with our lust-filled eye contact.

He grew impatient connecting our lips together and walking us back near the bed, his hands unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down my legs as I stepped out of them.

Satisfied with me standing next to naked he walked me backward throwing me onto the bed. I giggled falling back onto the soft mattress, I was alone for a second before Rafe crawled onto the mattress wearing nothing but boxers and hovered over my exposed body. He spread my legs apart sliding in between them.

Slowly raking his eyes up and down my body he smirked before angling his head to look up at me, "I fucking love you in red" he groaned cupping my lace bra and squeezing my breast making me arch my back. With my back arched he used it to his advantage sliding his hands to my back and unhooking my bra in one swift motion. He snatched the bra from my skin and flung it across the room without a care in the world. He clenched his jaw as my nipples harden in the cold air of the room. "You get me so hard," he said moving his hands to my breast and flicking my nipples before tracing them with his tongue.

I moaned as he moved up my body placing sloppy kisses along my jawline then moving down to my neck and collarbones. He kissed down my stomach making my hips buckle when he ran his fingers over the material of my underwear. Rafe moved back up to my head and connected our lips as he slowly began grinding his hips into mine making me moan into the kiss.

My hands ran over his body him taking in his toned and built body, I was growing wetter by the second with him now playing with my underwear and his obvious budge I could feel pressing into me, He broke apart the kiss touching me through the thin material of the underwear. "Oh you like that" he whispered when a moan escaped my lips at his touch.

I was growing impatient with his teasing so I moved my fingers into his hair and tugged at the base bringing his head up to look at me, "Fuck me like I'm your slut" I breathed out when he rubbed my clit. Rafe smirked as I lifted my hips up and he dramatically ripped my underwear making me laugh.

His eyes lit up staring at me now completely naked, he began kissing up my thighs as my stomach was growing tighter at the feeling. His lips tore away from my skin staring at me before forming a devilish smirk "You really want this?" he asked lowly as he moved one hand to lean on the hotel bed's headboard and the other was beside my body steading himself.

"Yes god Rafe, I want you" I moaned when his finger was circling my clit this time there wasn't material between me and his touch. "So fucking wet" he groaned, "All for me, huh?" he teased.

"All you"

"Good girl" he smiled as I hooked my legs around his Rafe's waist, he quickly stripped his boxers off tossing them off the bed. He held his erection in his palm and my eyes involuntary looked down, my eyes widen and I bit down on my lip, "You're so big...."

"You can take it," he said leaning down looking at me for once the last look of reassurance from me before grabbing my lips into a heated kiss and pushing himself into me, We both gasped when he entered me but keep eye contact the entire time and our faces close together, he took a second to gather himself before moving hips and thrusting into me.

I tightened my legs around him as his thrusts were long and deep wanting to relish the feeling and hit every single spot he could for both of our pleasure.

He leaned his head down as I grabbed his shoulder blades digging my nails into his skin as a reaction to his movements. Rafe was bigger than any boy I'd ever been with so it took me a second of discomfort but feeling nothing but pure bliss.

"Your pussy feels like fucking heaven" he groaned as his thrusts became harder. "Oh my fucking god" I groaned squeezing my eyes closed feeling him sped up the movement of hips.

What I was feeling was beyond anything I'd ever felt in the world.

I worked my hips against him as we fell into a rhythm grinding against each other, I ran my fingernails against his back letting out another moan when his hand made contact with my breasts, his cold metal ring running along my skin giving me goosebumps.

My new favorite sound was hearing Rafe grunt and moan knowing I was the one making him react that way.

"Oh god, Rafe" I moaned when he began now pounding into me with one hand toying and cupping my breasts the other one leaning on the wall. My nails gently dug into his skin as we both drew closer to climax.

He moved his head down as he was sucking on my skin no doubt leaving purple bruises behind. Having a hotel room was perfect so we were free to make as much noise as we pleased, all that could be heard was the slapping of our skin and the moans and groans leaving our lips.

"Tell me baby, who makes you feel this good? Rafe teased moving his hand to rub my clit making me arch my back in response. My breathing was becoming more staggered as

Rafe moved his hand to rub my clit making me arch my back in response. My breathing became staggered as he moved his head into the crook of my neck, "Tell me baby, who makes you feel this good?" he teased.

"Mhmm" I moaned in response finding it hard to form words, all I could focus on was the pleasure he was making me feel, how his body worked perfectly against my own and how he could make me feel a way where I couldn't even express in words.

"Tell me baby use you're words" He grinned holding my face in place so we were forced to make eye contact. "You, Rafe!" I cried out as his fingers against my clit fastened.

"You're a little slut for me aren't you" he teased moving his head further down into my face. We both moved into the kiss at the same, our lips colliding with enough force to further drive me insane. Rafe's words were bringing me closer to my breaking point and I could tell he was feeling the exact same, he moaned into the kiss as I began grinding my hips faster and harder against his movements

I tighten my legs around him feeling closer to the edge than ever, something about the way he was touching me and trusting into me made everything around me blur, the only thing I could focus on was Rafe's body and his moans.

"I'm gonna-uh" I stuttered finding to hard to get my words out.

Rafe picked up the pace his hands roaming freely over my naked body, I lifted my hips up slightly and moved my head to the crook of his neck. From the movement of my hips, I felt him push further into me than I ever thought possible, my eyes involuntarily rolled to the back of my head, "Fuck Rafe" I groaned.

"Cum for me baby" Rafe whispered lowly, his husky words making me shiver. We both felt our highs rushing over us, he cursed and moaned my name when he orgasmed with one hand gripping my hair.

"Fuck Willow" he sighed moving off my body and lying down next to me, "What are you doing to me".