Someone else

•❅──────✧❅2❅✧──────❅•

It had been a silent week... You were getting out of denial, finally realising that Jimin wasn't coming back and it was alright... but Jungkook had become rather silent... And you maintained your distance from him altogether...."Noona" became "Ms. Kim" as he saw you keeping away from him....so he stayed away from you

Jungkook: Ms. Kim?

Y/N: Hmm?

Jungkook: Uhh... here.... my resignation letter... I'll be resigning after a month according to company norms, thank you for taking care of me...

All the energy that you had gained over the week suddenly drained... Why were people suddenly leaving you.... were you not doing enough for the people around you....? Was it really just you?

Y/N: Ah... is this because of that day?....

Jungkook, looked away, of course it was because of day, what else could it be, 

Y/N: If you are upset I hit you then you should be coz that was a real bad joke....

Jungkook: Im really sorry about that day. I realised I crossed the line...it was so thoughtless of me..., but its not the reason... I just... I have some issues...

Jungkook's POV

I turned around to leave the room when I felt her tiny arms around my waist... Dammit this can't be good...

Y/N: P-please... Stay with me...

This wasn't supposed to happen... I only wanted her to realise that Jimin isn't coming back... Not for her not for anyone... I didn't mean for her to react this way....I turned around and the next thing I felt was wetness on my lips...

She kissed me....she smelled like chocolate cake ...., her flushed face....all of it was inviting me to have her... But I held myself back looking into her hopeful eyes... as she waited for me to kiss back but I didn't... She wasn't mine....I wasn't hers... and nobody would accept my relationship with any other girl... my family was against my engagement with other women...they had been clear on that for quiet sometime now...

Jungkook: Noona... I...I can't....

Y/N: What? Why?

Jungkook: I... I have someone else....

There...I looked her straight into her eyes...and broke her heart...she didn't seem upset... she looked down... I proceeded to give her a hug but she stepped back... making it all the awkward....

Y/N: Ah..I... I'm so sorry.... I must be still hungover from yesterday....

Jungkook: W-we can still be friends....you know.... I'll be living here for some time

Awkward, She narrowed her eyes on me...scanning my face and I had a hard time controlling my expressions....I was straight up lying on her face... I was a professional liar ... But her scary face was making me sweat bullets....

Y/N: And your girlfriend won't mind?

Jungkook: My wife... She passed last year...

I told her the twisted truth, I couldn't deny I loved being around her, her creativity, the way she handled the job, I was her admirer... and Jimin definitely didn't deserve something so pure. He sounded like a dickhead to me.

Y/N: Wh-what... I'm so sorry.... I- I didn't know...

She panicked, people would always panic when I would say I lost my wife in a car accident, because I was so young to be a widower and people would immediately look at me with those sympathetic eyes... and instead of them consoling me I would have to console them... it was a normal thing in my life... I was used to it...

Jungkook: It's alright... you didn't know... I just...had to let you know.... I'm still not over her and I don't want to hurt you... but can't deny... I feel drawn to you... I love how you take care of everyone.... and me...

I wasn't lying, she was sort of like my idol, I was her fanboy for sure.... I wondered how Jimin could even think about leaving a girl as precious like Y/N...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•