Love and Let Go (Alternate ending)

•❅──────✧❅37-AE❅✧──────❅•

Everybody took their own time to heal.... While some had quickly forgotten everything like Taehyung, there were people who still hadn't forgiven each other...

Jackson and Lia had moved countries to be on the safer side... but they promised to return whenever they could...

Yoongi and Jin were soulmates, sure the first few weeks yelling at each other... "Your brother did this" "No, Your sister did this" but after that, they were all good...

Y/N and Jungkook on the other hand were busy preparing for their wedding... he was certain not many people were going to attend so he didn't go through the trouble of inviting them... just leaving a wedding invitation to everyone he cared about ...

No matter how empty Jungkook felt without his Hyungs, she helped him... they were lonely together... she was a busy woman so she kept to her work, so she could make time for her wedding, while Jungkook took it upon himself to arrange for a little after party ceremony for people they knew, many of his guards were invited, you could say 90% of his guests were going to be his staff... and maybe 10% was going to be whoever Y/N wanted to invite...

He couldn't exactly convince Yoongi to attend either, He was sure.. Things were never going to be the same... whatever went down made him a liar in the face of it... and he had no energy to make up for it... he couldn't go around begging everyone to be there for him... neither could he see Yoongi treating him like a liar... so he let it go altogether

They stood at the aisle, admiring each other... he looked at her pretty eyes... smiling... but still the thought that none of his family and friend were going to come to the wedding made him a little sour...

He looked down at Song, asking him if his family, was going to be here... when he shook his head... he sighed...

Jungkook: Its alright, you and Song are all I need... we should begin...

He caressed her cheeks, requesting the priest to begin the ceremony... when...

Jin: Yah... kid... you think you can get married just like that...

Yoongi: Hyung... be nice...

They all arrived dressed up in their formals, for the occasion, as Jungkook stood in shock... his eyes tearing up as he saw everyone walk in....

Jungkook: Y-Ya-yah.. Y-you guys are la-late...

He tried to speak as the tears of joy choked him down....

Hobi: You know Jimin takes time to get ready... he wanted to look good... he is delusional he still thinks he has a chance...

Jungkook clutched tighter to Y/N seeing Jimin looking like an angel, looking better than him...

Jimin: Kook... don't listen to them... I look handsome normally ...Congratulations...

Jungkook squinted his eyes, noticing the make up and the hair gel on him...

Jungkook: Yeah sure... stay away from my wife...

Jimin chuckled... stepping back not wanting to create any drama as Jungkook and Y/N held each other closer...

The many vows were exchanged, Jimin glared at them sometimes, but he probably understood Jungkook was a better man for her.... And the after party began in no time.. People were actually happy... finally... after years....but one man still had something to complain about...

Jin: She doesn't pick up when I call her.... and she video calls him for his wedding

Jin complained as he saw Jungkook and Y/N on a video call with Lia and Jackson, even their little baby was there.... Jin showed his dismay almost immediately, his voice almost cracking up..., he was upset his sister wasn't calling him... but Song was there to cover up...

Mr.Song: I'll request Mrs.Wang to call you.... She is actually...umm having another child.... I'm sure she would love to have her brothers around her.... should I talk to her?

Jin: I-if she wants to... w-we dont have a problem

Taehyung: Oh dont be stupid Hyung, pleasee tell her Jin and I are dying to see her...

Taehyung almost jumped with happiness... while Jin simply smiled with tears building in his eyes... it seemed like they had forgotten about all the lies and were fully accepting Lia....

Slowly but surely all was forgiven and forgotten, giving room to happiness and understanding for the future, only when you let go of all the bitterness you can make way love...

Curtains

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Authors Note:

A little present for my readers... hope you will enjoy this ending as well... I am so happy and grateful that a lot of you love reading this story.... thank you all who have added this story in your reading lists, commented on many chapters, voted 🥺🥺😭... it has been an amazing journey writing this story for you all... hopefully we will meet each other in another story... Love you all, Silver💜💜💜