Loose ends

•❅──────✧❅36❅✧──────❅•

On the other end the people were worried, Jungkook had mentioned he had some work, but what could take him so long that he wouldn't come home... while Namjoon was least bothered... Everyone else was worried....

Hobi: Did he say anything to anyone before leaving?....

Y/N stuttered as she realized what he said... maybe it was of some importance...

Y/N: He... He apologized to me...

Hobi: Did he sound normal...?

Y/N: N-no... he seemed different... he sounded like he was—

Taehyung: Tying up loose ends... shit... he came to me and told me Lia is my responsibility....

Y/N: And he said Jimin would take care of me better–

Taehyung: What ? That's a lie... he knows Jimin has cheated on you several times... then... shit...

Hobi: Shit... he has gone back home... to Jin... to get himself killed...

Jackson: Fuck this... I'm going....

Hobi: Woah woah no... hold up... he told me his sacrifice would mean nothing if Jin came to know... he might already be dead...

Taehyung: What?... that's bullshit, Hyung would never... we might still have time... fuck this lets go now...

Namjoon: He took the car with him...

Jackson: I have called Song... he is coming to pick us up...

Lia sat on the sofa with a thud while Y/N had already begun crying...

Jackson: I promise Lis... I'll bring him alive... I'll bring my baby brother back...

But there was nothing to be done, they had to simply wait in the isolated forest for the car to arrive, after which they started their journey... to the Kim mansion... everyone was ready to go home... including Lia and the baby... they were tired... and they couldn't let that happen, Jungkook had done enough for them...

After the long tiring journey they finally reached the mansion... they entered dramatically, searching for Jungkook

Jimin and Yoongi were sitting at the table with their faces stained with their tears while... their attention went to the door as they heard so many footsteps, and the whole commotion...

Jimins eyes met Y/N as he ran for her... embracing her in his arms as she hugged him back tight...

Yoongi's brows knitted and a frown took over his emotionless expression... as he saw more people walk in.... the one short figure that made him blink his eyes a couple of times trying to figure out if he was hallucinating...

Yoongi: This - this can't be...

His eyes traveled to the taller man that held the child tight in his arms... Yoongi gulped... his priority being running downstairs...

Yoongi: H-hyung ... come upstairs...

Jin: I said let me be!!

Yoongi: It's Lia... she is upstairs...

Jungkook who lay like a lifeless body whispered...

Jungkook: N-no.. this cant be... you have to kill me... KILL ME!...

Yoongi: DONT LISTEN TO HIM... fucking come upstairs Hyung!...Hobi take him to the room... the nurses are still here....

Jungkook: N-no... please...