Keeping promises

•❅──────✧❅35❅✧──────❅•

Jin and Yoongi sat across the table, in complete silence, the only noise that echoed around the house was of Jimin, who marched up and down waiting for them to come back....

They were well informed about the condition, Jin was gravely worried about the news of Taehyungs injury, but he was happy he was alright... the door opened in a while, revealing a tired figure...

Jimin: Where is Y/N?

Jimin looked around only to see Jungkook standing there... he instantly charged at him, grabbing him by his collar, while Jungkook did nothing but stood still

Yoongi: STOP... JIMIN GET BACK...

Yoongi was rare to yell... Jimin let Jungkook go as he asked him again...

Jimin: I-is she okay?...

Jungkook nodded as he walked towards the table where Jin sat....

Jungkook: I kept my promise Hyung... I always did... Now keep yours...

He spoke in a soft voice as he handed over a loaded gun to Jin, who held no expression...

Yoongi: Yah! Is this a joke... what are you–

Jungkook: I am ready to tell you what happened with your sister...

Yoongi: YAH SHUT YOUR MOUTH... WE WILL TALK AT HOME...

Jin hushed Yoongi asking him to keep quiet as Jin finally spoke...

Jin: Speak...

Jungkooks breathing had become uneven, he took deep breaths as he began

Jungkook: She di-didn't want this marriage... I- I am- su-sure she told you... but I was... uh... I was madly in love with her... wh-when she told me... about the boy she loved... I c-couldn't...

He hiccuped in between as he tried to speak properly...

Yoongi: Jungkook don't...

Jungkook: After we got married...s-she wouldn't stop seeing him... and I let her... I k-knew I couldn't take that man's place... sh-she just loved him tha-t much... I - I was frustrated... s-so I ... I paid the driver... and–

Jin had cocked his gun as he placed it right between Jungkook's eyes... while on the other hand Yoongi and Jimin came to save him... after all he was their brother...

Yoongi: H-hyung... please think before you... he is lying... I know when he is lying... he is...

Jimin: I- I swear... we can talk about this... there is no need to hurry... let the others come back

Jin: ENOUGH...

He yelled as he grabbed a fistful of Jungkook's hair... as he pushed the gun right under his chin... pressing it on his sensitive skin as he winced...

Jin: I promised you I'd kill you slowly... take him...

Yoongi's eyes widened as he looked at Jin's expression...

Yoongi: N- NO... please... he is my brother... are you going to kill him!!??... he is your brother too!! Please...

Jin: He doesn't deserve to be called our brother....

Yoongi: Then we will kick him out of the country... Jungkook... pack your bags... and get the fuck out of our faces.... We don't need you...

Jungkook fluttered his tearful eyes open as he whispered...

Jungkook: I've made peace with this Hyung... I'm sorry I couldn't be... the brother you wanted...

A tear slipped from Jimin's eyes too... he had never seen the younger so weak... so pale before

The men came over as they dragged Jungkook to the cellar downstairs and Jin followed... Yoongi was so broken... he begged and begged but Jin wouldn't listen... he had to be with Jungkook in his last moments...

Jungkook lay on the cold, wet, stone floor... as the men cuffed his hands behind his back... he whimpered in pain as the metal almost cut his wrists... but he wasn't complaining... just bracing himself for his end...he heard the heavy footsteps as he immediately crawled back... sure he wanted to die, but he was scared how painful... his eyes widened when he saw what Jin was holding... a knife... he sighed as his plan of handing over a gun failed...

Jin: Let's begin shall we...

Yoongi: Hyung...

Jin: Don't stop me today...

His painful screams echoed in the cellar for hours... but now the storm had passed... the young man lay motionless with several cuts on his body, and bruises on his face... his body had given up... he could see his life flash in front of his eyes... but mostly smiling faces... the times he was happy, Lia's smile when she looked at Jackson so lovingly and their little baby... and his hyungs that once lived without any disputes... and her... that stole his heart... the girl he wasn't supposed to fall for...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•