Strategists

•❅──────✧❅27❅✧──────❅•

Hobi's POV

The plan was simple, A team goes guns blazing thru the front door, B team goes on the rescue... a plan so simple and un-strategic that they wouldn't have even imagined we could be this stupid... but Kook was sure it was gonna work.... 

Team A was me.... because I wanted to have all the fun... and Team B was Jungkook who couldn't crying about his girlfriend, I hadn't seen him so worried in ages, he was sweating bullets...

Hobi: She is going to be fine Kook

Jungkook: I don't give a shit about her... 

He lied, but every other second he kept looking at his phone that her picture.... he was not fucking fine... he was getting hyper, desperate to hold her....

Hobi: You don't have to lie to me...

Jungkook: I s-swear... I am gonna kill myself if something happens to them... 

Hobi: You don't have to,  Jin will kill you first if you don't explain your shit.... get ready.... we need to roll... 

As planned, a simple hand grenade was gonna do the job oh distraction, we burst into the door, shooting everything that moved.... 

We saw few cars leaving already... but we had no time... I hate it when we don't strategize well.... Improvised sending a separate team to follow the car and make sure the cowards don't see the sunlight tomorrow...

Authors POV

The loud sound of the grenade blasting got Jaehyun on alert... he quickly untied you and pulled you along with him.... when his guards came in....

Guards: Sir we dont have enough men..., we need to run....

Having no time to think he pushed you away as he made way out of the house.... getting into a car and making a run for it.... but he wasn't done yet... he had his own tricks up his sleeves...

Jungkook's POV

So I guess our plan was too un-strategic ... well... there was no time to die, as my team got in through the back rummaging through all the room trying to find them when we heard loud shrieks....

Y/N? Fuck....

I heard her scream... as we followed the voice. But the damn place was echoing so much we had to second guess ourselves through the entire mansion... A door or two... and I saw her.... on the floor crying, her bruised neck and arm...her cheeks stained with the dried tears... I wanted to embrace her....when  I noticed her hands were awkwardly placed on Taehyung abdomen, as I realised... what she was doing....

Y/N: K-kook... help .... there.... is ... so... much ...blood...

I checked his pulse, so slow... shit I gotta do something about this..., Namjoon hyung looked up at me... waiting for me to say something.... but I was still processing, my mind often distracting to what Jin would say if Taehyung died too... or what Lia would think of me for endangering her brother...

Guard: Sir, You need to go now.... you take them and leave... there are too many men here.... C Team, Escort Mr.Jeon to the car... and one car goes with them!!...

One of my men yelled, there was no rule that the command comes from my end, they were all highly capable men, I nodded as we carried Taehyung as carefully as we could....

We all got into the car, I was on the wheel, back to my senses... they were right, it was not so easy to get out of here alive, even though we had enough men, they had better planning... the 4 men who were going to protect us in another car couldn't make it... but they did a great job getting Hobi hyung...