Let go

•❅──────✧❅19❅✧──────❅•

After a few weeks, there was a time Jin and Taehyung came to the Jeon mansion so she couldn't see Jackson for a few weeks, the Kim's wanted to check if the Jeons were taking care of their sister... and they were satisfied with just how happy Lia was.... Lia's face was glowing, and she was baking him cookies....

Lia: Kook... do you wanna have some milk with these?

Jungkook: Nooo...Lis..... Your turn to eat some.... I'll get you the milk...

Jin: Ah... I'm so glad you both are getting along so well... Lis is Kookie taking care of you...?

Lia: Y-yes he is....

Jungkook: Welcome home Hyung.... see your sister is going to kill me by over feeding me....

Taehyung looked serious... he could sense something was off, he stared at Jungkook and Lis, and he could see as a couple they shared no skin-ship at all, no cute names, they were exactly how they were when they were friends...

Taehyung: So Lis... when will you make me an uncle?

Jungkooks face turned into a horror panic as he realised this game they were playing wouldn't last long ... if they kept pressurizing the two to have kids...

Jungkook: *giggle*... What's the hurry, let me and Lis spend some time together...

Jin: Haven't you both spent an entire childhood together....

Jungkook: .... Hyung... please... we are in a different phase.... we want some time for ourselves...

Jin: Still I think all of us want to see a child soon....

Lia and Jungkook looked at each other nervously, both were bad liars, and both were struggling to hide their anxiety....

Jungkook: Y-yes w-we will think about it.....

It was night time, and Taehyung loved to butt into other rooms...

Taehyung: Lis... why is there a wall of pillows between two sides of bed? Does Jungkook push you aside at night?

Lia: I...I...

Jungkook: Sometimes I work late at night, so Lia doesn't like it if I take more than half of the bed... right baby? And what are you doing in our bedroom..? Don't you know it's a private place....?

Taehyung: I don't know what you are up to but if you hurt her in any way I will kill you...

Lia: TAE! How can you talk to him like that.... all he does is care for me... he works all night so he can make time for me in the weekends...

Taehyung: Oho taking your husbands side now? Btw I haven't even seen you two kiss... Lia are you sure he keeps you happy?

Jungkook: You think that's all there is to marriage? Kissing? And we save it for the night.... you can visit us at night if you think I'm not giving your sister enough time...

Taehyung: Whoa calm down... Hyung is not asking for your defence....*chuckle* but Lis why do you look so pale....

Lia: I...I just get really shy when you all ask such questions...

Taehyung: We are your brothers.... you need to tell us if you have any problems.... any problems at all... there is nothing to be shy about...

Lia: I... don't...J-Jungkook keeps me really happy....