In law

•❅──────✧❅32❅✧──────❅•

Taehyung's POV

I had never seen him like this before....but I guess this girl was literally killing him slowly... he opened his big doe eyes as they met mine, he quickly brewed up some lies as usual... God he must be an expert, lying to me on my face for about two years... but I wanted to spend time with him, hopefully thank him for putting Lia above himself, as he had promised me... I took him downstairs to get his knuckles fixed....

Tae: So... How are you holding up...?.

Jungkook: Me? how are your stitches holding up... why do you have to go provoking everyone to stab you huh.... all of us were so worried...

Tae: Hmm... this Jackson knows how to stitch...

Jungkook: Hmm... right... did Jaehyun do anything to Y/N?... she looked a little shaken up

Now was not the best time to tell him, it would only hurt him more...

Tae: That man's a freak, he touched her... but she is a strong girl...

Jungkook: D-did he... uh... di-did he try to...

I could see his eyes moisten and his Adam's apple pulsate as he tried to form the sentence, I was going to spare him the trouble... he didn't need to know the details...

Tae: No... you were right on time... but... she uh... she is really something man... she barely knows the kind of person I am... and yet...she was ready to sacrifice herself for me

Jungkook: Yeah... she is very stupid... only if she knew of the things Jimin– fuck that... Why are we even talking about her...

Tae: What did Jimin do that you are so against....

Jungkook: He was using her for her money... and all the other girls he dated behind her back?...

Tae: How do you know about those...

Jungkook: Because I've been protecting him since he left?...

Tae: Ah... thats what Jaehyun meant... when he said you spend a lot for out security....

Jungkook: Hmm...

Tae: So you have been spending extra on mine why?

Jungkook: I have?...

Tae: Yes you have... how did I get kidnapped if I had extra security....

Jungkook: uh... that... that's complicated.... I was preparing to leave the country in few weeks... forget about all this and start fresh...

Tae: What?...

He hummed softly as if he was slightly guilty, I just gulped thinking about how much we far we had pushed him....and then he came ... the really tall guy....aish.... I didn't really like him so much, my real brother-in-law...

Jackson: Damn that's gonna bruise Kook... let me fix it up...

He immediately went to the refrigerator, getting some ice out of the ice tray in a bowl giving it to Kook... he winced as his hand was forcefully dipped into the bowl

Jungkook: Fuck.... Ugh! Easy hyung!...

So he called him Hyung but not us?... but it's true it was us who would get angry when he called us that....

Jackson: So you broke my wall?...You better fix it...

He nodded... as Jackson only let out a chuckle. He must be really out of it to care about the wall... how could he even smile when Kook was about to cry...