The living and the dead

•❅──────✧❅9❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook's POV

My heart was thumping inside my chest... I placed my hand on my chest trying to feel the beats... Trying to calm myself but nothing was working...I quickly took out a cigarette and lit it up pressing in my between my lips taking a puff... letting the smoke fill my lungs , letting it ruin me...

Hobi: I thought you quit smoking

I suddenly jumped at the voice the cigarette falling from my mouth ... I stepped on it quickly removing evidence as I coughed....

Jungkook: Fuck ...Hyung... I told you not to do that....

Hobi: I heard from Joon... About your brother's girl....

Jungkook: Yeah? Here to tell me I'm wrong...?

Hobi: You are though... are you serious about her

Jungkook: I was just playing around with that girl, I thought they wanted her to stop searching for Jimin... so I just worked my magic on her... you know the drill...

Hobi: Hmm...

Jungkook: Well fuck... I did a stupid thing..... fuck it... I'll pack and leave for our other place... let's swap for a while Hobi, I'll handle things there....

Hobi: Yahh.. are you ordering your Hyung?

Jungkook: *chuckle* Are you saying no to your younger brother?

I jumped again as I heard his voice out of the blue...

Jimin: You think you can decide stuff like that huh? Don't you know I'm the boss here?

Jungkook: I-

Jimin: I'm keeping Y/N, everyone's right... I found her first, and clearly she still loves me....a-and I love her too... I've been ignorant of my feelings... I thought I was strong enough to let her go... But apparently I'm not...

There, my own family against my own happiness, again. But this time I wasn't going to be weak... I wasn't going to cling on to a girl that would shut the door on my face and leave me alone to be with someone else... I was going to leave her first...before she could break my heart again...

Jungkook: Yupp, do what you want, keep her close or dump her....

Jimin: I'll keep her warm *chuckle* you didn't think you could take her away from me... did you?

He said with a smile on his face, he was confident she was going to go to him, and I was confident too, there was no way Y/N would choose me.... and that made me sad.... it was as if I was incapable of being loved, by my wife, by my brothers, now even Y/N... I guess this was just my fate....

Jimin's POV

Jungkook: Do you want me to? *laugh* ... keep her....

There were  too many things, one was Y/N who was giving me a rough time, with much difficulty I had pushed her away, and now she was right at my doorstep ..... It wasn't easy for me to go back from normal life to our gangster life... It would be traumatic for her... I loved her and I had a hard time putting on a show... 

Jungkook sleeping with her, was bothering me more than I was letting on, he was someone who loved the gangster life, the money, the power, the command... and if he was serious about leaving it all for a girl, sure he had something for her... and I didn't want that... I wanted her for me.... I wanted to mark my territory...

Jimin: So you don't love Y/N?

Jungkook: ...What I had with her was just a one-time thing... forget it already....*chuckle* and if you are jealous....then you can try and kill me....

Jimin: *scoff* Two minutes back you wanted to work at her place...

Jungkook: I will still find a normal job, there is no stopping that... I'm not invited in Jeon business anyways....

Jimin: Jungkook.... you still run the Wangs' business, don't deny it we have been well informed...  what I don't get... is they were our enemies in the past, and we are your family...we are your blood... why wont you join us...

Jungkook: Yoongi Hyung wouldn't want me to be a part of the group.... So yeah keeping a dead Wang's last wish is the least I can do... and past is in the past... his people are my people... and they will always help you out.. so it doesn't matter... Now if you will all excuse me, I have some place to be....

And just like that he rushed out... 

Hoseok's POV

I could see Jungkook's attachment for the girl in his eyes... But he was putting on a stronger face...letting it go for Jimin, but it seemed logical... after all Jimin had spent 4 years with the girl... While Jungkook had hardly 4 months with her....

In no time Jungkook took off for another place...while I walked into our villa... Looking at everyone's serious faces...

Tae: Hyung... Where is Kook?

Hobi: Uh... He left ... for our other safe homes.... He is going to exchange places with me for a while...

Tae: What... Why would he do that....and why does he do your work....

Namjoon: Idk... Coz he is really smart and we don't deny free help? Or Maybe coz you are being too hard on him....for her death...

Tae: ... If he would have just been a little careful...

Hobi: Enough Tae... She was like a sister to us all... We miss her as well... And as far as we know her she would want Jungkook to have a life.... forgive him... He hates being around you coz you keep mentioning her and moreover the child.... I know the man looks strong ... But losing a child and a wife all at once... world hasn't been easy on him....We all know he loved her more than all of us combined....but she isn't coming back... Let's cherish the living...

It was high time Taehyung forgave Jungkook for his sister's untimely death but he just couldn't... Life is uncertain and we realised this when we she passed... And then Jungkook took some time off from all of us.... God knows what he did but he came back a with a fearsome personality... With all bad habits that he never had... alcohol and smoking topped the charts...

Tae: You don't think he was actually in love with this Y/N was he?

Jimin: It doesn't matter she is mine, anyways I asked him to join back... but he is doesn't want to... and he is still running the Wangs buisness.... 

Tae: He still runs it?....

Hobi: Of course he does, it's not like he is welcome anymore in here.... what else is he supposed to do? Be your punching bag? Moreover not to forget he always contributes when we need him... but what are we giving him back? Huh?

There was a pin drop silence as Hobi stated the facts....

Tae: He probably does that coz he feels guilty for her death... we don't have to be grateful to him or anything

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•