Important business

•❅──────✧❅34❅✧──────❅•

Author's POV

Everything was fine, all safe houses had regained power and security and were no longer under siege, the man behind it couldn't run too far.... within just a few hours Jungkook made sure he was buried alive in the cemetery while he sat beside the mans grave hearing those muffled screams as he moved to another world...

Jungkook hadn't spoken to anyone since his outburst the previous day... he left early morning and came with the good news as the others smiled and congratulated him but he simply ignored them...

Lia: Kook, Come on eat your food...

Jungkook: I already ate...

He said as he went upstairs... theyhad given him his own room so he could get his privacy... since last night events, he made pretty clear he didn't want to talk to anyone...

Lia: I-is he going to be okay...?

Y/N: I - I should check on him...

Jackson: You've already screwed up enough...so don't even go anywhere near him

Jackson said rather biterly as you pouted feeling bad for what was happening, sure it wasn't entirely your fault, but you knew Jungkook thought that you were the only good thing that had happened to him for a while...

Lia: How is it her fault?... if she loves Jimin more....

Jackson: Then why is she sleeping around with him and leading him on...

Lia: JACKSON!...

Lia raised her voice, but Jackson was calm as an ocean...

Jackson: What?... I am the only one he has... I need to speak for him... I have been so selfish all this time... I only thought about myself, my love, my daughter... what about him?... who is going to care about him?...

Lia took a deep breath as she realised what Jackson was saying was the truth, but there were better ways to explain that to Y/N...

Y/N: I-its alright... I- its my fault, I.. I was having a bad day yesterday... I dont know what I was thinking when I went crying to him...

Lia: It's alright Y/N... come on... lets quickly check on Taehyungs wounds...

Y/Ns POV

Worry. Thats what I felt all the while he was out since morning, I was so glad when he came back home announcing he had fixed everything and we weer good to leave in a day or two... but his face... it was dull... it held no feelings, or expression... not even when he held the baby today...

We entered Taehyungs room as we saw him looking at the ceiling... he welcomed us in with a bright smile, this man never smiled at me, but since the kidnapping, he had warmed up to me....

Tae: Did Kook come back?..

Lia: He did... he asked about your health, I told him you were fine...

Tae: Hi Y/N... are you alright...?

Y/N: Me?... you are the one that got stabbed are you alright?....

Tae: I wanted to thank you... for what you did over there... whatever you said... it meant a lot... I'm sorry I was an ass to you...

Y/N: I-its no problem...

Tae: Have you got any sleep?...

Y/n: N-no... I was really scared...

Lia: It will get better with time Y/N...

Lia was really sweet, she hugged me as events of yesterday flashed infront of me...

Tae: Y/N... I know... its not my place... but have you really decided you want Jimin?... Are you sure Jungkook isn't the one... he is a good man...

Y/N: I know... Jungkook is perfect... but... Jimin and I were together since college... and I really love him... he might not be perfect... but I know he is the only one... Im sorry... Im causing so much trouble in Jungkooks life...

Lia: I am to blame for whatever is going on with Jungkook...

And then his voice shook us all...

Jungkook: And who gave you all the permission to take the blame for my life hmm?...everything is on me...

He said as he took Lia into a hug and kissed her forehead I smiled at him, but he only glared... clearly he was only trying to comfort Lia...

Lia: You haven't eaten...

She pouted

Jungkook: I promise I ate...

Lia: What did you have for lunch?... Ash tray?... your breath stinks...

He chuckled as he spoke

Jungkook: I just took one after lunch... it helps me calm down... anyways how is Hyung doing?...

He looked over at Taehyung who had a mixed emotion on his face...

Taehyung: Never been better... about yesterday–

Jungkook: Im sorry about yesterday... I was just drunk... I had no clue what had gotten over me... please pass my message to the other hyungs as well... take care of Lia... I give you your sister back...

Taehyung: You dont have to worry about them Kook... I will be there for them henceforth...

Jungkook: Thank you it means a lot... alright then... I have some important business in a while... so I'll be leaving for that... I'll see you on the other side hm?...

He said as he walked out... making me really worried... I ran after him... calling his name as he stopped at the corridor...

Y/N: Jungkook... I... I am really sorry about yesterday... I just–

Jungkook: Shh... I need to apologise to you... you know if I had just been honest with you... that your Jimin is alive... you wouldn't have to be going through this pain... I messed up... I was trying to lean on to someone, so I could feel alive... I was lonely... I needed someone I could count on... I got greedy... desperate for love... but I guess... the greed is what came back to bite hmm?... Jimin is a good man... he will keep you happy...I'm sorry I couldn't be the man you wanted...

He pulled me into a hug...I rubbed his back... he was surely going through something, he literally changed in a few hours... yesterday he was hell bent on proving Jimin isn't a good man, and today he had totally given up... I didn't get a chance to cross question him, he had already started walking the other way... this was good in a way... we had some closure... we wouldn't go back to each other....

Authors POV

Jungkook went downstairs... looking for Hobi as he found him playing with the baby...

Jungkook: Hobi... listen... I am out on some important business... Mr.Song will come and pick you all up tomorrow morning... what you need to remember is... you have to stop Namjoon Hyung... from spilling the beans... else my sacrifice would mean nothing... please convince him... he listens to only you...

Jungkook leaped in for a tight hug as Hobi hugged back with the same energy, his hugs were the warmest...

Hobi: Important business... ?... Do you need some help?...

Jungkook: No... just... you should spend some time with Lia and Tae-ha... its a small job... I'll make a quick run...

He said as Jungkook took his leave...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•