Hostage

•❅──────✧❅26❅✧──────❅•

Meanwhile on the other side... the hostages weren't doing so good.... they were tied up but at least they were all together in this.... none of them spoke to each other.... while the bad guys, they were all in masks, and surprisingly it looked like they weren't here to hurt them but that ray of hope seemed to fade when a tall middle-aged man walked in with a long knife... the shiniest you had seen in your life

???: So how do you all like the ambience....and oh my... such a pretty girl....

Taehyung: Talk to me you asshole.... why are you hiding behind that mask eh? scared Ill rip your face APART?

Taehyung was always the hot blooded one, and there was no stopping, Namjoon didn't even attempt to stop him, it was clear Taehyung was gonna say something like that....

???: I was told she is Jungkook's girlfriend.... he didn't seem to care about her...

Guard: S-s-sir there is a slight confusion.... we don't know if she is with Jungkook or if she is with Jimin

???: Jimin? Who tf is Jimin?

Guard: He is a member of the family too...

???: .... We had to attack something Jungkook loves... Never mind.... I've heard he loves this boy gravely....

He said pointing his knife at Taehyung....

Taehyung: Yeah you wish... he hates me... just as much as I hate that bastard....

???: Jeez their family is really confused... let me clear it up for you while we still have time... Have you ever thought about why do you think he still hangs around all of you after you accused him of something he hasn't done...

Taehyung: Like you would know--

The masked man burst out laughing... holding his stomach while his prisoners looked at him with confusion...

???: I know it all... I knew it something was off with my nephew during the wedding, he kept looking at Jungkook like he was stealing something from him.... and then the whole Jungkook coming to our house drunk like he couldn't endure the burden of his marriage... it was pretty obvious to me.... you still don't get it do you?....I feel sorry for him... having you jerks around how keep beating him up for your sisters death...

Taehyung looked at Namjoon with his confused eyes not sure what they just heard off... maybe the guy was just messing with their head...

Taehyung: B-but what does he have that you want?...

???: Money... my money....

Taehyung: Please... he has no money...

???: He has no money? *laugh* he is ...he is probably richer than you and his brothers combined.... yeah that's true... he isn't the show off kind... Anyways, get me that pretty girl.... I'm getting bored... lets solve the mystery of she belongs to....

Y/N: No... Please... don't touch me

The guards quickly grabbed you bringing you to the table as they ruthlessly tied you up....spread eagled...you moved around crazily trying to resist, but it was 3 men against you... it was not even competition...

???: Don't worry sweetie... I am a married man.... but I do enjoy a good view once in a while....

He said as his hands caressed your cheeks removing the strands of hair that were sticking on your sweaty forehead....

Namjoon: What do you want from us?... if your beef is with Jungkook... then go after him... why are you hurting us!...

???: I want to see the Jeons and Kim's fall... just like I dreamed of... avenge my forefathers.... give them justice.... and yes in the meanwhile I don't mind getting my rightful property back along with yalls... I don't have a problem with Jungkook... I admire him...

He said as he traced your lips with his thumb, holding your jaw in one place so you wouldn't move , you winched at the pain that you felt with his nails digging in your cheeks

Taehyung: You dip shit...You stop laying your filthy hands on her....Freak!...

???: The name is Jaehyun by the way... and she is really a pretty one... are you sure you never had a thought a licking her down there....

Taehyung: You coward son of a bitch...! Fucking thief... If you think you are so strong fight me!...

Jaehyug stopped touching you as a sigh of relief escaped your throat... he took his deadly steps towards Taehyung.... pressing the cold blade on his face....

Jaehyun: Sh... Don't spoil the fun... I know you are sinner too...

Taehyung was done with his bullshit, he shot his head forward making sure he hit Jaehyun's head with immense force, the impact was massive... both the men had throbbing pain in their head while Taehyung took some time recover it was too late... Jaehyun had driven the knife through him.... as he groaned in pain... but not begging for mercy even then....

You shrieked as you figured out what was happening, blood spilled from his wounds.....Taehyung was always nice to you... so you begged for him...

Y/N: Please... we need...we need to take him to the hospital... please he is bleeding to much...

Jaehyun: Cute girl... why now.... don't tell me you like this Kim boy too... maybe if you let me touch you I can send him to the hospital on time hmm?... what say?....

He said smirking caressing your calf as you couldn't move anywhere.... it was as if he had stringed you up like a doll all parts of your body easily accessible to him... while you couldn't do a thing about it ....

He kissed your cheeks as you tried to shift your head away from his filthy smelling mouth....

Jaehyun: shh... let me just taste you once....hmm...?

He leaned forwards holding your jaw tight.... licking his dry chapped lips... as he came closer to you... you cried, you didn't want him to touch you, but watching Taehyung bleed to death was making you calculate your option, you were the kind who would always help others, so you breathed out...

Y/N: F-fine... B-but you will t-take him to the hospital first...

Jaehyung: I'll take an advance payment in that case.... not like its going to work your way girly...

His hands landed on your thighs as you shrieked feeling disgusted... you could hear Namjoon and Taehyung protesting and groaning... while you were sure you were gonna pass out...

He had climbed over you as you shut your eyes not wanting to see the man's lustful gaze.... your throat hurt from the amount of screaming and crying... no words came out further... you were in shock... you could feel his lips on your collar and neck biting into your soft skin... but there was nothing you could do to push him off.... you gave up as you lay motionless....

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•