Teach you

•❅──────✧❅16❅✧──────❅•

Days became months and distance made her heart grow fonder, while it killed Jungkook every day to see her cry for someone else... every night she would lock herself in the bathroom and cry for him.... he pretended not to notice it hoping it would stop one day but it just wouldn't... it only got worse....

Lia: You came back home?

Jungkook: Do you prefer I don't come home?

Lia: J...Jungkook...

She felt Jungkook had become cold towards her, but he was only trying to protect his heart ... while Yoongi noticed the couple situation worsening day by day...

Yoongi: Lia? Is there everything alright between you two? he seems very distant...

Lia: No... Everything is fine, I think he is just stressed because of work... I'll make him some tea...

Yoongi: Just talk it out with him, Jungkook is very patient.... he will listen to you... I know it's a shame we don't have elders at home, but if you want me to give him a good beating... just let me know alright?

Lia smiled... Yoongi was always warm to her, no matter the big dark names in the underworld, and the amount of blood the man on his hand, to Lia, all of them were brother figures.....everything was perfect, except Jacksons absence, and that took all her happiness away...

Lia: Kook? I made you some tea... here...

Jungkook was already frustrated with work, was getting sick of her trying to fake her concern, their friendship had died the day they got married... even though they cared for each other, but the absence of love was suffocating him....

Jungkook: Stop faking it...Just stop it... You know I hate it when you fake it....

Lia: I-I'm not...faking it, I really have changed.... I-I'm yours....

She was trying really hard... she erased everything she had that belonged to Jackson, she was mad he left her and she wanted to forget him forever, but it was just not happening....

Jungkook: Oh really? then how about this....

He held her hand and pulled her on his lap as she tried to calm herself down.... as her husband Jungkook had all rights on her... and she had been extremely lucky to have someone patient as him by her side... she had heard the stories from her friends who got married and abused on their first night ... and then there was Jungkook who wouldn't even touch her without her permission...

He dug his face in the crook of her neck as her aroma intoxicated his senses... he was losing his sanity... losing his control over her beauty as she lay next to him every day, as he used to watch her leaving the bathroom after a shower.... it was killing him.....not being able to touch her even though legally she belonged to him

His hands wrapped tightly just below her breasts as she began to protest not being able to bear his touch anymore...

Lia: Jungkook... Please... n-no

Jungkook: Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine...

She sat still on his lap accepting her fate, she knew this day would come, and it had been months, and she was literally testing the man who was showering her with all his love....

He planted wet kisses on her neck as she let out whimpers... he could feel her cry, that was his biggest weakness... her tears would melt him right away... but he was not going to fall for them today, he had to be strong if he really wanted this...he got up carrying her to the bed seating her down as he rested his back against the bed rest.

Jungkook: Come here... Undress your husband...Mrs.Jeon

She sobbed, as those words left his mouth, it made her feel disgusted.... but she reluctantly moved forward near him... she tried to move forward but it's like she was glued ... she froze... she just couldn't bring herself to touch him..

He was done, he brought her face closer to his, squeezing her jaws between his fingers as he spoke...

Jungkook: Don't say you are mine when you can't even touch me....*scoff*

Lia: B-baby.... P-please give me a chance...

The first time she called him baby... His breathing accelerated, even little things like this would turn him on when he was around her....she went all in, wanting to really make this relationship work.....

He roughly pushed her aside on the bed hovering over her as she let her tears flow... She didn't move... Just lay still on the bed to let him use her... he pulled her long night gown up to her thighs just getting a glimpse of her skin but his excitement died when he saw her tremble

Jungkook: Are you scared of me? Look at me...

Lia: n-n-no I...I...m just a little ner-nervous...s-s-sorry....

It was no lie, Lia was in fact getting scared of living with another man whom she didn't see as hers... she would always panic when he would come closer to her, even though he never had a bad intention.... It was different now, when they were friends, his presence and his touches only made her feel safe, but now that they were married... all had changed....

Jungkook: Say my name....

He said calmly, but to his dismay only tears and cries left her lips...

Lia: J-Jun- *cries*

Jungkook: Shush, Don't cry baby... do you think I'll do anything to you without your consent? Huh? I'm just touching you... that's all... we will take small steps.... it will be alright... do you want to kiss me?... should we try that?...

He said in his hoarse voice as his hand landed on her thighs gently caressing them....she hated this touch... So much that she could die... his touches were making her dizzy.... she couldn't breathe....she was seeing all black... she called for help...

Lia: Jackson... P-please....

Jungkook: Lis?...

She passed out leaving the boy worried and guilty....he covered her with a duvet and cuddled her body close to him... caressing her like a child as she cried in her sleep...