A Peep into the phone....

•❅──────✧❅23❅✧──────❅•

In no time there was an unknown call on his phone someone was really impatient on the other side... Jin immediately picked up the call staying completely silent.... and no reply came from the other side for a second but then...

???: Hello?....

Jin: Who is this?

???: Who are you?

Jin: Jungkook.... you should know since you called me..

Jin joked....but soon they hung up... followed by another call.... what was even happening.... at least this time the caller ID had a name...."Song".....

Mr. Song: Hello sir?

Jin played safe this time, clearly the previous caller understood it wasn't Jungkook... so he remained silent.....

Mr. Song: Sir, I've been worried about you... are you keeping well?

Jin: Why?... What's wrong with his health?

Mr. Song: W-who are you?

Jin: I'm Kim Seokjin, his family friend... are you the same Song we met in the funeral?

Mr. Song: Yeah... Where is Master Jeon...Id like to speak to him... its urgent

Jin: Yeh... he just passed out... Is there something concerning his health?...

Mr. Song: Somethings always wrong with his health.... he hasn't eaten or hasn't slept in days... and his blood reports weren't looking so good either...

Jin: Blood reports?... What's wrong with him?...

Mr. Song: Err... it's a little personal question... don't you think?

Jungkook was groaning in bed, clearly he was gaining consciousness.... he sprung his eyes open holding his ribs as he looked at what we were doing... we pretended like it was alright to pick his call up and we handed up the phone to him... as he switched it from speaker to voice.... and put it in his ear...

Jungkook: Jungkook here.... I-is everything okay? the phone is not on speaker anymore...

Mr. Song: Jesus... those men they beat you up again, didn't they?...

Jungkook: Nevermind that...why did you call me...

Mr.Song: Why?... you were supposed to see Elder Master today... so he called you when you didnt show up and then someone else picked your call so he freaked out...so I called in to check... should you want any assistance please press the button on your phone to let us know your location..

Jungkook: Hmm... I must have lost track of time... and there is no need to worry about me...*groan* ... I just... I'm just a little tired...

Jungkook closed his eyes as he little tears flowed from his eyes.... Jin and I worriedly looked at him and then each other.... just letting him talk to his butler....

Mr. Song: Have you eaten anything sir?

Jungkook: Ugh... how does it even matter... I just... want to sleep...

Mr. Song: But sir...

Jungkook: Please.... I'm fine... I just need some time alone.... figure things out.... tell them not to worry...if there is any thing needed from my end, just call me....

Mr.Song: No there isnt anything... you should rest, ... Master... there are people who care for you... please take care of your health....

And he hung up chucking the phone under his bed turning his back towards us as he actually fell asleep....