Falling in place

•❅──────✧❅29❅✧──────❅•

Jackson, Y/N and Jungkook left, leaving the family to have their own time. Surprisingly Taehyung was taking this information well, he seemed one of those people who actually missed Lia for her and was delighted seeing her alive.... Jungkook on the other hand sighed in relief knowing that at least Taehyung was on the same boat with them...

Jungkook: So Tae hyung is taking it well....

Jackson: Hm... I'm glad... hopefully we can convince the dimple boy too...

Their conversation was interrupted by Y/N's sweet voice....

Y/N: Jungkook?

Jungkook: Hm? Are you alright Y/N...?

She jumped in for a hug, as he hugged her back almost instantly, realizing how much he missed her all this while...

Y/N: Y-You saved my l-life.... he ... that man almost...

Jungkook: Sh... nothing happened.... I am here now aren't I.... did.. did he hurt you?....I swear I won't ever let this happen again...only if you were with me... tell me you are going to be okay, please...

She was a strong woman, she nodded as he cupped her cheeks looking into her eyes, easily spotting her lies..., wiping her tears off with his thumb....

Jungkook: You don't have to lie when you are with me... Tell me what he did ...

Y/N: He... uh...nothing.... Im okay

Jungkook: Thank God...

He kissed her forehead as he took her in a tight hug once more....they stayed that way for a moment when she spoke yet again...

Y/N: I wanted to apologise... for whatever I said that day... I swear... I didnt...know..... I couldnt even imagine this....

Jungkook: Sh... it wasn't your fault... but I'm glad you know now... I was going to bring you here the last time I saw you... I wanted you to meet them.... they are the only family that I am welcome at...

Y/N: I was so stupid.... I should have listened to you....

Jungkook: We are okay now....

Jackson ignored the couple, glancing at them once in a while, happy for Jungkook.

The dinner was set and everybody was busy eating, Taehyung's 5 minutes had turned to hours, he just wasn't ready to leave the baby or Lia out of his sight.... he even had begun talking to Jackson, Namjoon was still trying his best not to kill Jackson but it all seemed ok for now....

It was night already, Lia Jackson and baby in one room, Tae Namjoon and Hobi in one room, Y/N in another small room while Jungkook decided to sleep on the couch down the hall....

Soon everybody was asleep but Jungkook....

Jungkooks POV

Damn what was that?... Does that mean we are together again?... I smiled at my silly thought, but the thought of her accepting Jimin's proposal ruined my positivity... was she really going to choose me?... or was it just her moment of vulnerability....

Dammit, she is too bad for my heart, god, every time she comes near me, I have to stop myself from touching her.... I touched my lips trying to feel how her soft lips felt when they were against mine....*sigh* My cock twitched slightly, thinking about how we made love by the lake, how we promised each other.... I wiped the tear that was finding its way to the couch... when I heard little noises.... oh no my baby Kookie is awake....

It looked like none of them had proper sleep, so I decided to be on baby duty so Lia and Hyung could sleep in peace.... I slowly entered their room seeing them cuddled up in each other's warmth while the baby lay wide awake cooing... I took her in my arms as she clung on to me tightly as usual aiming for my ears....

Jungkook: Cutie pie.... Aww... is that why my baby is not able to sleep?

I noticed how her clothes were semi wet.... this Taehyung can't even put on a diaper properly....I can't blame him, he just got too excited even with a fresh wound on his abdomen he did great... I quickly changed her clothes and she was as happy as a butterfly....

I pick her up gently patting her back trying to put her to sleep humming a melody......

Y/N: You are still up?

I turn around to that voice that's making my heart shake....

Jungkook: Y-yeah... the baby is awake....

Y/N: Give her to me... I'll take care of her... get some sleep....I can't sleep anyways....

Jungkook: I can't sleep either....

She was wearing Lias clothes, she was taller than her and Lias night gown was fitting her tight and short... I tried not looking anywhere else and focused on the little baby who was pulling my ear, I think even she knew my attention was diverted to the beautiful lady in that light blue satin night gown....

It was getting awkward so I decided to ask her some questions that were lingering in my mind

Jungkook: Did you eat well then?...

Y/N: I did... did you?

I nodded... thinking of more questions...

Jungkook: Why did he stab Tae?

Y/N: Taehyung , he... he wouldn't stop cursing and provoking him.... he said somethings and he lost it....

Jungkook: Well, sounds like him....

Y/N: I was wondering... umm.... Why did you help Lia...?

Jungkook: I didn't know helping her was going to ruin my life....

I tried to joke, laughing it off but she looked very concerned....

Y/N: It's not funny, your family treated you like shit, hell I treated you so badly... how could you simply laugh it off.... and endure it for so long....

Jungkook: Hmm... Maybe because I got used to it...

Y/N: Just because you are used to it doesn't mean it's right.... why should you have to take the blame for something you haven't done....

Jungkook: What do you think I could have done?... after I got married, Lia wouldn't stop crying, she stopped eating, stopped smiling, she was depressed... I couldn't lose her... and I couldn't betray her by killing Wang... so I did something different altogether....

She remained quiet as the baby was slowly drifting to sleep, I knew nobody was going to understand my sacrifice... or the amount of peace it brought me when I was with the baby... or when I saw Jackson and Lia happy....

I told her I was going to put the baby in the crib while she should go take rest... I came down, going through the little bar shelf as I found my favourite whiskey.... I cleaned the old dusty bottle as I poured some into the glass the smell was so strong that I felt I was gonna get drunk just by inhaling the fumes.....

I smiled as I prepared myself a victory drink... things were sort of falling back for me.... few days back it was Yoongi hyung being brotherly, and today Taehyung called me Kookie..... And soon maybe even Namjoon Hyung would be on board.... and then we could be a happy family... I arranged some ice cubes for my drink as I heard footsteps approaching... oh god this girl again....

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•