Plan A

•❅──────✧❅14❅✧──────❅•

Lia: Baby... please... hear me out...

Jungkook almost threw up in his mouth hearing the word "baby"

Jackson: you have any idea what you put me through.... if you have decided to marry him then why come here? to show me how happy you are with him??

Jungkook looked at the two with his very bored eyes and tucked his gun back in his pocket...

Jungkook: I- I just came here to drop her here Hyung....

Jackson was confused... "Hyung?" ... Are we going to give so much respect to our enemies now?

Jackson: Don't call me H-...

Jungkook: *giggle* so what's the runaway plan Hyung? You better have a plan by the time its 3am... else we will just have to come again tomorrow....

Lia smiled at Jackson but his expression was straight... she gave Jackson a peck on his cheeks while Jungkook just looked away hurt....

Jackson: That's not why I agreed to meet...

Lia: What do you mean?

Jackson: I thought this is a good way we both can get some closure... a proper breakup ... so we can look forward in life....

Lia: W-What?

Jackson: Lia Let me go....

Jungkook and Lia stood surprised as their jaw dropped...

Lia: B-but... I don't understand...

Jackson: Try to understand then! I really appreciate what you are doing for her Jungkook... but can you imagine the amount of damage it can cause our families? are you really that crazy....

Jungkook: You are not the only one crazy in love... take her with you before I force her to be with me...

Lia: Jackson! Kook's right, our only option is to run away....

Jackson: That's not an option at all... I can't do that to my family I'm the only one taking care of things here... and you shouldn't be doing it to yours.... we are not a regular family Lia... people die when things like this happen, and I'd rather stay away from you than watch anyone die...

With a sad smile on his face, he looked at Lia... who was glaring him like she would kill him...

Lia: Are you - going to leave me? Just like that?

She said in a weak feeble voice as he barely looked at her...

Jackson: Jungkook... she is really precious to me... please take care of her... as a wedding gift, Wang's will never attack the Jeons first...you have my word...

Lia: What the fuck are you saying....? I'm not marrying him... so what now you are just going to throw me away? after using me?

Jackson: *giggle* YAH aish what is this girl...w-when did I use you?

Lia: Haven't you kissed me? Huh?

Jungkook and Jackson giggled as they saw Lia so cutely convince Jackson

Jungkook: Lis... kiss doesn't count as using you know?*trying not to giggle*

Lia: IDC!!... I want to be with you! only you! I'll kill myself if it's not you I PROMISE!!

Jackson: LIA! Take back what you said!

Jungkook was throwing up in his mouth as he saw the couple create so much drama...slightly jealous that Lia hadn't said anything like that for him... but mostly awkward, standing there and witnessing Romeo Juliet...trying to break up... he would be more than happy if these two broke up and Lia would be his, he was hopeful of that... but he had prepared his heart for helping Lia elope with him...

Jackson: You think this is a joke? How am I supposed to live in a world without you??

Lia; Then why are you pushing me away... I will leave everything for you....I promise I won't ever complain again... just take me with you...

The two love birds were in separate cages...there was just no way they could be together...

Jackson: Jungkook you are her friend, make her understand... what do you think happens when they will understand I ran away with their sister?

Jungkook: What do you want me to say? they'll come after you?

Jackson: *sigh* Not only that, your brothers will try to kill my brothers, and my brothers will try to kill yours, will that make you happy Lia? Can you see your brothers hurt? You think our love is worth so many lives?

Lia was already in tears as she realised how childish her demands were...

Lia: B-but, I love you...

Jackson: shh princess, I love you too... I always will....

Jackson hugged her tight once last time, planting a kiss on her forehead as his eyes met Jungkook...

Jackson: I- I haven't touched her... she-she is all yours...

Jungkook was shocked as he heard his trembling voice... the voice that never shook before, the hands that were always ready to kill the Kim's, were caressing her, his voice was assuring another man she was pure... so that she could continue living happily in another family... he was in awe of such a man.... but he didn't want to show that he was melting for the enemy....

Jungkook: I hope you two have made up your minds... I won't hold back once you are mine Lis.... as a man I have my limits too...

Jackson's worried eyes glared at him, he clutched her body tight to his and she trembled in fear of how bluntly Jungkook spoke,

Jackson: I'll hunt you down if you cross your line with her!...

Jungkook: Not like you will have a say in it after she is mine, So make up your fucking mind...

Jackson gulped, understanding that the younger was making sense... but her shrill voice made the men flinch

Lia: NO... I WONT MARRY ANYONE ELSE... ONLY YOU CAN MARRY ME..., OR ELSE I WILL HATE YOU, ILL HATE YOU IF YOU LEAVE ME WITH ANOTHER MAN...

Jacksons eyes widened as he heard her yell at him for the first time, he took a moment to calm down, wiping his tears, but his heart was beating like crazy as he struggled to say the next words...

Jackson: You should take her home.....take care of her... I'll pray in next life we aren't born in enemy families...

And Jackson left...while Lia dropped on her knees crying her heart out as she yelled his name, but he was long gone....

Jungkook: Let's go...

Lia: DON'T TOUCH ME...YOU THINK IF HE IS GONE ILL BE YOURS? NEVER! ONLY HE CAN TOUCH ME!

Jungkook sighed at her state... he simply took her into his embrace letting her cry as she hit his chest taking out all the frustration of her loss....

Jungkook: Shh let it all out...

He felt bad for her, but what Jackson said made sense, and he felt good for himself, sooner or later he would convince her, he would make her his, and after all that's what he wanted....